Does the PSO-RITE have a purpose or is it just trendy garbage?

ironfist

I see this everywhere.

The pso-rite is a psoas release tool, basically it's two prongs you lay on (maybe not at the same time) and it uses pressure to relax your psoas. Tense psoas is supposed to cause all kinds of issues.

It's very expensive.

Supposedly you can't use a tennis ball or whatever because it's not big enough/bad shape.

There are a few competing merchandise, like the hip hook and hip hero.

Here is a picture. It's like $70.

PSO-RITE-Night-Black_540x.jpg

The others, hip hook is like $100+ and the hip hero is a little less.

Do these help?

I see this everywhere.

The pso-rite is a psoas release tool, basically it's two prongs you lay on (maybe not at the same time) and it uses pressure to relax your psoas. Tense psoas is supposed to cause all kinds of issues.

It's very expensive.

Supposedly you can't use a tennis ball or whatever because it's not big enough/bad shape.

Do these help?

Have you tried this nerve flossing exercise?

Aspekt

I have one of these, I love it, yeah it's quite a lot of money for what is essentially a chunk of moulded plastic, but this is a buy it for life item. I use it almost every day. I have a foam roller, massage pointers, hard/soft exercise balls and massage gun but this is much better for getting into the psoas.

I have one of these, I love it, yeah it's quite a lot of money for what is essentially a chunk of moulded plastic, but this is a buy it for life item. I use it almost every day. I have a foam roller, massage pointers, hard/soft exercise balls and massage gun but this is much better for getting into the psoas.

Good to know, thank you for the review on it!

shanny

Forum Supporter
I see this everywhere.

It's very expensive.

Do these help?
Sorry, I am just seeing this. I use this with people every day, and recommend it to most of the people I work with. If you sit a lot for work or in general, it's definitely a very handy way to keep the psoas from adaptive shortening. I also use it for people that have bad digestion/constipation. Psoas and pelvic tightness and restriction can definitely impede gut motility. Just a little cheat trick...if you are savvy, you can just use the handle of a smaller kettlebell. That's what I do at home, I'll just do one side at a time, or put two 10 lb kettlebells next to each other and use the handles to work into the hips.

Back
Top Bottom