Does Sunlight Lower Thyroid And Steroids?

GelatinGoblin

"Sunlight increases sulfated Vitamin D3, histamine, and sulfhydryl groups while lowering (photolysis) adrenaline, steroids, testosterone, estrogen, thyroid hormone, DNA, and RNA. Sunlight is capable of inducing biochemical reactions via photolysis and it induces coordinated endocrine adaptation effects in the eye and the skin surfaces. It affects the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems in the brain by way of the central retinal pathways. The varying AM solar light is the key stimulus for the circadian timing mechanism of the body clock via the central retinal pathways. All these effects are built into the electronics of your proteins under solar power and magnetic flux."

Is this true? This is from a "Jack Kruse" article. He doesn't seem well liked around him and from what I've read it's justified.
Can anyone find what's wrong with this so I can dismiss it please?
I've been in the sun for about 1-2 hours everyday in different times, mostly when UV-B is highest and at early in the morning, so I wonder if I should lay off a bit. As per Ray's writing I should.

JKX

He's not saying sunlight is harmful. It will increase metabolism and therefore nutritional requirements.

How does sunlight make you feel? All you need to do is look into nature and the seasonal cycles for your answer. Nature flourishes during summer, why would we be any different?

I don't think it has to be any more complicated than that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals