Does saponins in Tribulus Terrestris lower Thyroid ?

johnysummer

I ve seen good results from Tribulus regarding increase in libido and increased ability to deal with stress. But I ve read that saponins interfere with proper metabolism. Anybody knows more on the topic ?

Dannyb

I am not sure. I know @Hans mentioned tribulus for boosting DHT in a number of his articles. He tends to be extremely thorough in his articles and is very pro proper thyroid function. I imagine if it cause thyroid issue it would not be on his recommend list

Dr. B

I am not sure. I know @Hans mentioned tribulus for boosting DHT in a number of his articles. He tends to be extremely thorough in his articles and is very pro proper thyroid function. I imagine if it cause thyroid issue it would not be on his recommend list
i think haidut or someone mentioned it needs to be the bulgarian tribulus, or that it depends on how the tribulus was extracted, with alcohol extract making it so more androgenic things are retained, whereas water extract can allow more of the negative things to be extracted from the tribulus @haidut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals