Does Ray Peat have an account on this forum?

Peatful

lampofred

Damn that's flattering lol.

RealNeat

I think Ray does check this forum personally. Can I prove it, no, but I have some insights that make me believe he does.

JamesGatz

I think Ray does check this forum personally. Can I prove it, no, but I have some insights that make me believe he does.
Yes I think he lurks here as well - I know that if I had a cult of people following me and all on a forum named after me I would be on here every day feeding my ego and subsequently boosting my metabolism

I remember danny roddy made a rare appearance here when someone made a thread about his hair so i was thinking danny was probably lurking and came back because of that thread - i wouldn't doubt Ray is doing it he doesn't seem like the type to admit to it even if he was

Last edited:
Ho ho, my lads - I be old honest Raymond Peat himself!

Ask me anything for the next half hour, and the best questioner shall win himself a signed copy of my book "Nutrition For Women".

-Luke-

Ho ho, my lads - I be old honest Raymond Peat himself!

Ask me anything for the next half hour, and the best questioner shall win himself a signed copy of my book "Nutrition For Women".
Are Lenny and Carl gay?

Peater

I would like to know (And hope it is the case) if Ray has anyone to continue his work when he retires.