Does Putting Garlic On Your Feet Absorb It? Are There Other Topical Antibiotics?

TreasureVibe

Hi Peaters. It was a folks remedy to put either garlic or onion on the sole of your feet back in the day. If you put garlic in between your thumbs or smear it/put it on the sole of your feet with a strap or socks, you could taste the garlic in your mouth.

This looks to me like a very a good topical way of administering garlic for pathogens in the blood, without messing with the gut, where garlic could potentially cause holes in the gut lining, causing pathogens and endotoxins to leak into the bloodstream burdening the immune system, the opposite of what we want to reach when taking garlic for medicinal purposes.

Does any of you know if applying garlic (or onion) to your feet in this way works, and does any of you know of any other topical antibiotics that can reach the bloodstream through the skin? Avoiding the gut altogether.

Reference: https://www.glamour.com/story/health-expirement-rub-garlic-o

Lutzzy

get a good oil...sunflower, coconut, olive oil....blend with a clove or two of garlic if you are mixing a small portion, the more garlic you put in the better to make a good paste. rub on your feet and wrap with saran wrap and put on your old socks , in a little while you will taste garlic.....if it takes a while you have poor circulation. Always use an oil carrier when you are using essential oils or anything you want to absorb in your skin. Vicks salve is great in the belly button for hemmroids......and already mixed for you.

Lutzzy

People on the alcoholics wards could use no hairsray or shampoos with alcohol, no creams or lotions with alcohol. because the skin would absorb and play haddock with the anti abuse drugs...... find those on your drugstore shelves? I am with Mikie from Breyers commercials, he wanted milk sugar and cream ...not anti freeze and other additives unknowm....If I can not pronounce it or know the meaning of it........it does not belong in my food or cosmetics or vitamins.......One lady trying to lose weight and control diabetes was receiving the riot act from her doctor untill he finally asked what her work was...she was morning cook at the restaurant next to me and was mixing and making biscuits by hand...he told her she must be absorbing the ingredients and had her wear rubber gloves to make biscuits......

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals