• SALE EXTENDED: 15% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till December 5th With Coupon Code: THANKS2022
    Click Here For Lifegivingstore.com
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Does Niacinamide/Aspirin mitgate beneficial effects of SAT FAT

AndrogenicJB

Since both of these substances inhibt FAO, would it inhibit any positive androgenic benefits of eating sat fats with a complete meal of carbs protein and sat fats, I have all food groups combined in every meal, wondering what is the general thought on this?

K

Kayaker

I find that they both enhance the effect of chocolate. Though I'm not sure if it's because chocolate has saturated fats. Since they reduce lipolysis, they inhibit lipid peroxidation like chocolate does