Does mouth breathing cure cancer ?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
In this video this “breathing expert” say nose breathing burns fat , while mouth breathing burn carbohydrates.
Well their opinion is nose breathing is better because you want to burn fat and not your small amount of carbohydrates. And then goes on to talk about people sensitive to co2.

but if mouth breathing directs your body to burn carbs is that the most healthy way of breathing and a way to inhibit Fatty acid oxidation?

View: https://youtu.be/ToxliYzIt2c

mostlylurking

No. Nose breathing is preferable because it can increase carbon dioxide. Mouth breathing is not healthy because it reduces carbon dioxide. If your oxidative metabolism isn't working properly the end product is lactic acid instead of carbon dioxide. The other name for this is lactic acidosis or the Cancer Metabolism.

This "breathing expert" is clueless.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
No. Nose breathing is preferable because it can increase carbon dioxide. Mouth breathing is not healthy because it reduces carbon dioxide. If your oxidative metabolism isn't working properly the end product is lactic acid instead of carbon dioxide. The other name for this is lactic acidosis or the Cancer Metabolism.

This "breathing expert" is clueless.
I am no breathing expert either , but this guys said he used a metabolic cart that measured if your were burning fat or glucose and he said when your mouth was open it showed your were burning glucose and when it was nose breathing it said you were burning fat. I don’t know the science behind the metabolic cart that measure your breath if it is accurate or not or If this guy is making it up. But if it is true that your body burns glucose with open mouth breathing isn’t that what we want.
Would that be a biohack to encourage your body to switch to glucose burning?

and I am honestly asking.

And this guy here is recommending nose breathing like you do ,but he says it encourages fat burning when you breath through your nose

Last edited:

mostlylurking

I am no breathing expert either , but this guys said he used a metabolic cart that measured if your were burning fat or glucose and he said when your mouth was open it showed your were burning glucose and when it was nose breathing it said you were burning fat. I don’t know the science behind the metabolic cart that measure your breath if it is accurate or not or If this guy is making it up. But if it is true that your body burns glucose with open mouth breathing isn’t that what we want.
Would that be a biohack to encourage your body to switch to glucose burning?

and I am honestly asking.

And this guy here is recommending nose breathing like you do ,but he says it encourages fat burning when you breath through your nose
Sounds like pure unadulterated hokum to me. Read up on carbon dioxide and also on niacinamide and free fatty acids. Use this search engine: PeatSearch: a Ray Peat-specific search engine - Toxinless Niacinamide will help you switch to glucose burning. Thiamine will help you be able to burn glucose. Mouth breathing lowers carbon dioxide which you need to be healthy. Nose breathing is better; having a long nose is preferable to having a short nose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals