does mixing cheese into the carrot salad, still effective ?

uuy8778yyi

my carrot salad is

grated carrot
salt
vinegar
cheese, soft brie or something
maybe some butter/coconut oil

is this still effective for estrogen or does the added ingredients effect it ?

tara

I tend to think of the carrot salad as like a broom sweeping through the intestine. The vinegar helps clean it out. A little coconut or olive oil and salt may be helpful. Eating other solid food with it may reduce it's effectiveness, and also waste some of the nutrients in the other food. But it's better to eat the carrot salad with other food than not to eat it at all. I like coconut oil and salt with mine.

Xisca

I do not understand the reference to estrogen for the carrot!
As I understood it, it is about cleaning thanks to an anti-bacteria action. Can it be less effective if mixed? Or would it depend WITH what? Brie is a fermented cheese. This is only my logic, no sure truth, that there could be a "fight" between this cheese and the carrot antibiotic activity....

I usually put vinegar with any raw veggy, also to help for cellulose breaking.
I add oil because it is better to make a profit of any oil soluble vitamine from veggies.
That would explain the traditional use of vinaigrette...

I personnaly love raisins with my carrots!
And with cheese, I love the French habit of mixing with fruits.

tara

My understanding i that estrogen is detoxified by excreting with bile into intestinal tract, and can be reabsorbed from there. By cleaning out some of the bile and estrogen, you can reduce this reabsorption.

Birdie

Yes, Peat has talked about adding a little cheese or meat to the carrot salad for variety. I add raisins sometimes too. Sometimes substitute lemon juice for the vinegar.

Xisca

I have found out that I like my carrot without grating it, and to my surprise, it is easier to chew than when grated. Just seem to go better under the teeth! And so handy to take away, and eat it like you would an apple...

Variety and good TASTE, that is important, I think our tastes can lead us to what is good for us.

Thanks Tara, I had forgotten about this detox. Carrots have always been said to be good for the liver.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Xisca

So it works also for breakfast...
Bile is used to emulsify fats, so it is normal that both excretions go together.
Bile really look as very essential!
Charlie said:
Two hundred grams of raw carrot eaten at breakfast each day for 3 weeks significantly reduced serum cholesterol by 11%, increased fecal bile acid and fat excretion by 50%, and modestly increased stool weight by 25%. This suggests an associated change in bacterial flora or metabolism. The changes in serum cholesterol, fecal bile acids, and fat persisted 3 weeks after stopping treatment.
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/32/9/1889.abstract

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals