Does Mexican Coke Have Fluoride Too?

jaakkima

Anyone know? Like if they use a different water source from the US stuff or not?

Mad

I think it's fine. I recently went on an aggressive fluoride-avoiding regime (to heal my acne). I did lots of research and also bought an expensive fluoride meter and tested lots of different drinks. If I recall Mexican coke was either 0.0 or 0.1 ppm which is good. I also don't have any reactions to it so I have continued to drink it.

OP
J

jaakkima

Cool. I actually just noticed there's an old thread on this question (they use the local water down there which is mostly unfluoridated), but that's good info.

gaze

I think it's fine. I recently went on an aggressive fluoride-avoiding regime (to heal my acne). I did lots of research and also bought an expensive fluoride meter and tested lots of different drinks. If I recall Mexican coke was either 0.0 or 0.1 ppm which is good. I also don't have any reactions to it so I have continued to drink it.

has it made any difference for your acne as of yet?

BingDing

Cool. I actually just noticed there's an old thread on this question (they use the local water down there which is mostly unfluoridated), but that's good info.

Yeh, that is the received wisdom, though no one really knows for sure. I think it is reliably safe.

Mad

has it made any difference for your acne as of yet?
Yes. I'm actually "acne free" I would call myself now for the past year. I suffered from bad acne for the 8 years prior to that. I'm scared to post anything about it yet because I really can't pinpoint what changed things; I think maybe several things happened at the same time that healed my acne. I had been avoiding fluoride for a year maybe and it had noticeably reduced the acne but I basically still always had one or two cysts around my chin/jawline. Then I became pregnant and bam skin was clear. I'm now 7 months postpartum and still clear. I still avoid fluoride but not as diligently. I did drink some known higher fluoride water a few weeks ago just to experiment and felt some pimples coming on so I stopped.
Some of the other things that happened when my acne went away was I was taking prenatal vitamins (sporadically, I'll add) and still am since I'm breastfeeding, so maybe I had some nutrient deficiency that had never been addressed before. And then I also took progesterone every day during my pregnancy, but I'm off it now and still clear. Also in general my life stress has decreased, my happiness and joy have increased, and I know that makes a difference for my skin.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals