Does meat actually increase serotonin?

Grouptose

I keep hearing people saying that meat raises serotonin and it's the worst thing to eat if you have serotonin syndrome and things like that, the thing is, although chicken and fish/eggs give me high serotonin symptoms, beef or lamb (even if it's muscle meat) seem to have 0 effect on me when it comes to serotonin symptoms. High serotonin makes you feel apathetic, bored, negative, angry and all those things right? I only ever get those symptoms from grains/starch, bananas and herbs like tumeric.

That's it, the meat seems to do nothing to me in that regard. Of course I can't just know for sure how much serotonin my brain produces, but because I used to take antidepressants I know how it feels. Meat never gives me those symptoms, actually, eating mainly red meat seems to improve symptoms of high serotonin and I feel more dopamine-dominated when I consume meat. As I said though, things like rice, bread and grains are the only foods that have actually given me symptoms, like the numb balls, extreme anger/social withdrawal, anhedonia, feeling unmotivated and so on. Does starch increase serotonin moreso than muscle meat?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals