Does Low Fat Heal Acid Reflux?

Ov.Podaru

Hi, guys. I've been Peating on and off for 3 months now and a I got to a point where things like full fat cheese, Parmeggiano, butter or ribeye steaks give me strong acid reflux, although I try to sepate them from fiber sources in order to avoid digestive issues. So my question is: did anyone improve his digestive problems using a low fat Peat Inspired diet?
Also, just to supply more info, my diet consists of: 1,5% milk, eggs, fruits, coffee and the things I mentioned above.

Mad

Hi, guys. I've been Peating on and off for 3 months now and a I got to a point where things like full fat cheese, Parmeggiano, butter or ribeye steaks give me strong acid reflux, although I try to sepate them from fiber sources in order to avoid digestive issues. So my question is: did anyone improve his digestive problems using a low fat Peat Inspired diet?
Also, just to supply more info, my diet consists of: 1,5% milk, eggs, fruits, coffee and the things I mentioned above.
For a while I was suffering from silent reflux. The refluxgate website helped me to navigate some triggers. Trying to eat lower fat was one of the things I did. I also think lowering my coffee intake was a huge one. I was drinking maybe 3 cups per day before, then I switched to about 1. Also I remember it mentioned avoiding mint, avoiding chocolate, don't eat within a few hours of bedtime/don't lie down after eating, and avoid exercising with a full stomach (especially an exercise where you're not upright). Also just avoid large meals in general. Oh and orange juice, I was drinking multiple glasses per day so I switched to just one. And I started drinking hot tea (herbal ginger tea) about one cup per day between lunch and dinner. Hope this helps

Motif

For a while I was suffering from silent reflux. The refluxgate website helped me to navigate some triggers. Trying to eat lower fat was one of the things I did. I also think lowering my coffee intake was a huge one. I was drinking maybe 3 cups per day before, then I switched to about 1. Also I remember it mentioned avoiding mint, avoiding chocolate, don't eat within a few hours of bedtime/don't lie down after eating, and avoid exercising with a full stomach (especially an exercise where you're not upright). Also just avoid large meals in general. Oh and orange juice, I was drinking multiple glasses per day so I switched to just one. And I started drinking hot tea (herbal ginger tea) about one cup per day between lunch and dinner. Hope this helps
Wh
Why the ginger tea?
Did or do you have low stomach acid or too much ?
did you try bitters?

Do you have posture or back tension problems ?

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
Low fat helps. Fatty foods an issue.
I take apple cider vinegar pills and it helps so much.
Lemon water good idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals