Does Lion's Mane Destroy Your Libido/Sex Drive?!

dukesbobby777

Never tried it. It’s probably similar to reishi if it has that effect. In that it’s a ‘shen’ herb. Definitely not something that jacks you into the other direction like the firey yang herbs.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Never tried it. It’s probably similar to reishi if it has that effect. In that it’s a ‘shen’ herb. Definitely not something that jacks you into the other direction like the firey yang herbs.

Good to hear someone else discussing more of the TCM philosophy.

Reishi nuked my libido when I took it back in the day, I found some evidence it is pro-serotonin + anti-DHT.

It seemed to relax my nerves/anxiety very well though.

Yang tonics like Cordyceps, Cistanche and Deer Antler definitely fuel libido from my experience.

Markus

Good to hear someone else discussing more of the TCM philosophy.

Reishi nuked my libido when I took it back in the day, I found some evidence it is pro-serotonin + anti-DHT.

It seemed to relax my nerves/anxiety very well though.

Yang tonics like Cordyceps, Cistanche and Deer Antler definitely fuel libido from my experience.
There is a lot of useful information in TCM, but it has to be extracted from all of the nonsense.

supercoolguy

Interesting, I wondered about that possibiliity, since it seems Every Claimed "benefit" i hear about Mushrooms Lowering Cholesterol. Mines too low already

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
There is a lot of useful information in TCM, but it has to be extracted from all of the nonsense.

I agree!

I have strengthened digestion utilising some powerful SPLEEN Tonics in the past.

White atractylodes rhizome + Dang Shen (Codonopsis) were both incredible to enhance appetite and digestive capacity.

magnesiumania

I used to take a lot of Lions Mane and decided to give the duel extract a shot again. I loved how music sounded much more crispy and almost this telepathic like stream of mind that happens with psychedelics. Libido is complex.......first dose i actually felt a rush of blood to my penis which i assume may have been its action on the nervous system. Lions mane strenghtens nerves and the penis is nerves with skin right?? :P I would not worry about libido if you actually needed to regenerate nerve tissue or strenghten myelin. You can always find a girl later hehe

supercoolguy

What caused yours to be so low? You have amazing thyroid hormone output?
That is a Great Question. Personally I think its Always been that way. In1987 I did a Cholestrol Test with the Nurses at the mall. She said there was "No Reading, its Below 100" Glad for That random test opportunity, I had No Clue it would be valuable 25yrs later.

No wonder why I had to Have Sugar near, or Food, Right Fkn Now as a Teen esp.
w/little effort on my part I was Completly Ripped & Shreadded as a Teen, No-body compared to me (at the Pool) But man could i tire easy.

The question remains, Why is it so Low?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I used to take a lot of Lions Mane and decided to give the duel extract a shot again. I loved how music sounded much more crispy and almost this telepathic like stream of mind that happens with psychedelics. Libido is complex.......first dose i actually felt a rush of blood to my penis which i assume may have been its action on the nervous system. Lions mane strenghtens nerves and the penis is nerves with skin right?? :P I would not worry about libido if you actually needed to regenerate nerve tissue or strenghten myelin. You can always find a girl later hehe

Haha!

Well you summed that up quite nicely.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals