Does it matter what aspirin you use ?

Patrick67

Just bought some aspirin from boots (uk company ) I’m just wondering is their brands better than others ? Sorry if it’s a stupid question I’m new to all this !

I think it is a good question. I have aspirin questions too! I have read that a lot of people on the forum get theur aspirin in loose powdered form. I quit using the Bayer, because of their use of the Senomx company, so I am "aspirinless" right now. I would like to know where to get a trusted powdered rather, rather than pill, form of aspirin.

L_C

Just bought some aspirin from boots (uk company ) I’m just wondering is their brands better than others ? Sorry if it’s a stupid question I’m new to all this !
I get mine from Health Natura. It's a powder form.

Veritas IV

You do not want the wrong added ingredients, otherwise known as "excipients". Take the wrong excipients for a long enough time and they may cause their own problems, which causes people to blame the aspirin itself.

As others mentioned here, either pure powder, or minimal additive pills such as Gericare 1000ct (amazon i believe)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals