Does higher testosterone levels make the face wider

Ideal man

I've noticed since taking some t boosting vitamins and herbs my face seems wider and i look more stocky is this normal?

BearWithMe

Taking tribulus 5g tongkat 5g 20000ius of d3 45 mg k2 mk4 zinc 100mgs mag 750mgs and b6 50mgs

It`s the k2. It is known around here for making faces wider. [1] [2] [3]

Be very careful with the zinc dose, you are asking for copper metabolism problems.

Also, I would not use tribulus and tongkat, it doesn`t help with anything really and might cause a lot of problems

Also, are you using 20k IU of D3 daily? What dose of K2 are you using? Are you supplementing A and E?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

It`s the k2. It is known around here for making faces wider. [1] [2] [3]

Be very careful with the zinc dose, you are asking for copper metabolism problems.

Also, I would not use tribulus and tongkat, it doesn`t help with anything really and might cause a lot of problems

Also, are you using 20k IU of D3 daily? What dose of K2 are you using? Are you supplementing A and E?
Im taking 45mgs of k2
I have some A but haven't used it yet and don't have any E

BearWithMe

Im taking 45mgs of k2
I have some A but haven't used it yet and don't have any E
Man, you are going to mess yourself up really bad with this stack. You need to quarter the doses of all your supplements (with the exception of k2 maybe)

BearWithMe

20k IU of D3 will give you hypercalcemia; 100mg of zinc will give you copper deficiency, wilsons and hypothyroidism; 750mg of Mg will mess up your water metabolism and totally dry you out; 50mg of b6 will give you neuropathy

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Man, you are going to mess yourself up really bad with this stack. You need to quarter the doses of all your supplements (with the exception of k2 maybe)
What do think could happen from taking these?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

20k IU of D3 will give you hypercalcemia; 100mg of zinc will give you copper deficiency, wilsons and hypothyroidism; 750mg of Mg will mess up your water metabolism and totally dry you out; 50mg of b6 will give you neuropathy
Oh God? i thought they were harmless

Dr. B

by mag drying out do you mean it dries out the eyes and organs too? would 10k of D3 daily be fine, combined with a half gallon milk daily, as well as a K2 supplement of 1.5mg MK4/1mg K1/300mcg MK7 taken once a week? or could the D3 cause some strange symptoms that high a dose.
also isnt zinc used to treat wilsons disease? wilsons disease is excess copper buildup, so that could maybe occur with a slow metabolism, or deficiencies in zinc/iron/manganese/molybdenum which all interact with copper and have a depleting effect on copper?

BearWithMe

by mag drying out do you mean it dries out the eyes and organs too?
If the dose is large enough to mess up your electrolyte balance, definitely yes. How high dose is needed to mess that balance is higly individual, though. Some people might get no symptoms on 750mg of supplemental magnesium a day for quite a while. Some people will get symptoms from 200mg of Mg.

would 10k of D3 daily be fine, combined with a half gallon milk daily, as well as a K2 supplement of 1.5mg MK4/1mg K1/300mcg MK7 taken once a week? or could the D3 cause some strange symptoms that high a dose.
I'd say the highest safe dose of D3 long term is 50000 IU weekly or 7000 IU daily. Bad thing about hypercalcemia is that you usually get no symptoms until it is too late and you are really messed up. It is very good you are supplementing K2 together with D3 - that will help prevent hypercalcemia (to some extent). Keep your A and E in check too.

also isnt zinc used to treat wilsons disease? wilsons disease is excess copper buildup, so that could maybe occur with a slow metabolism, or deficiencies in zinc/iron/manganese/molybdenum which all interact with copper and have a depleting effect on copper?
High doses of supplemental zinc might stop the production of ceruloplasmin (source). There is also plenty anectodal evidence of Wilson-like symptoms after high doses of supplemental zinc.

GenericName86

High doses of supplemental zinc might stop the production of ceruloplasmin (source). There is also plenty anectodal evidence of Wilson-like symptoms after high doses of supplemental zinc.
How would one reverse that though? Obviously ceasing the zinc immediately to start with but what else?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals