Does high reverse t3 have direct negative effect on liver?

FitnessMike

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I would say no. It's just not optimal for wellbeing. You need T3 for your liver to work well, so if you high rT3, it will not do its livery magic well. Sort of like "you need money to make money".
dammn, tried 2mg t3 a few times a day and it was still too much and my pulse was going down.....

VitoScaletta

Does anyone know if supplemental T3 has any effect on rT3? I only know that if you have high rT3 then supplementing T4 could be detrimental because it would simply turn into more rT3, but I don't know about T3 itself. Seems like it'd be bad to supplement T3 when you have rT3, but why exactly?

Also Op, I don't understand the relation between this reply
dammn, tried 2mg t3 a few times a day and it was still too much and my pulse was going down.....
And your original question. Does liver handle T3 supplementation or something?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Does anyone know if supplemental T3 has any effect on rT3? I only know that if you have high rT3 then supplementing T4 could be detrimental because it would simply turn into more rT3, but I don't know about T3 itself. Seems like it'd be bad to supplement T3 when you have rT3, but why exactly?

Also Op, I don't understand the relation between this reply

And your original question. Does liver handle T3 supplementation or something?
I presume that if you're taking too much of a t3 for your current state, for what your body can actually handle, then this too much of a dose can cause stress response and subsequent increase rt3 from circulating t4.

I was giving a shot with t3 only hoping it will drop my rt3, but even such a small dose like 2mg 3 times a day was too much for me.

VitoScaletta

I presume that if you're taking too much of a t3 for your current state, for what your body can actually handle, then this too much of a dose can cause stress response and subsequent increase rt3 from circulating t4.

I was giving a shot with t3 only hoping it will drop my rt3, but even such a small dose like 2mg 3 times a day was too much for me.
Ohh I get it now, thanks man.
Yeah seems to have been worth a shot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals