does glycine line up planetarily with the sun

marcar72

Gah, not that dude again. It does make for good comedy though and plenty of wtf moments... :2cents

It's not like he can teach Cosby anything about pushing supplements :ss

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

But you still had the picture ready :cool:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Attachments

• c3549d16.gif
    c3549d16.gif
    341.8 KB · Views: 741

pboy

lmao, wolfe...hilarious, I cant hate on him for some reason,...basically I think what happened is he had good intentions (tho also just a business shark), but lived on raw cacao for so long he didn't realize that his whole thing was basically fueled by it, and a lot of the stuff he spits is dangerous advice, I dunno, he's a weird case...because clearly he has high estrogen by the fact his voice is all nasally and high pitched, and hes got boobs and stuff, yet he somehow travels all around and has high energy and delivers long speeches in front of a ton of people with full confidence. I think he basically is using major stimulants, and I dunno what to make of it. A lot of his advice is waaay wrong, some of it is interesting, and he occasionally drops some decent motivational inspirational things, but yea...basically take raw cacao out of his arsenal, and then its suddenly very clear that the rest of everything is ***t that he sells/recommends or is basically like herbal medicines that aren't meant to be eaten like food and can eff people up

he actually knows a lot about like the corruption of the food/govt/school system, business interests, he promotes organic agriculture and has fruit tree planting non profit organization, ive never heard him really say or be negative and he seems to have good intentions really to make people happy and feel liberated and what not, I think that's why its impossible for me to hate on him despite the fact he recommends a lot of harmful things...again, I think hes just kinda in over his head a bit. As far as metaphysics and how to have a positive attitude and still be immune and things like that...I dunno, hes actually a really motivational and intelligent person in a lot of ways, people make fun of him cause hes outrageous and looney, but I don't think hes actually a bad guy or has bad intentions...the only fault really is that he recommends a lot of estrogenic irritating foods, and slightly over promotes the effect of what hes selling...if you took out his diet stuff and just listened to his lifestyle and other kind of things, hes quite smart and motivating and inspiring

uuy8778yyi

He,s no longer a vegan, he got massive tooth pain and added in dairy in his diet.

Daniel vital is is also quite interesting and has done some good work on the subject of bushcraft,
But avoids toxic carbs and lives on chia seeds, meat and eggs

What if... spores... plus solar wind... :ss2

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals