Does fructose wreck the gut? - Dysbiosis, leaky gut, endotoxin, etc

Sefton10

Looks like you’ve packed a bit of muscle on, Hans ?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Looks like you’ve packed a bit of muscle on, Hans ?
Thanks man! Being drinking 6L of milk lately, but still totalling around 3500 calories and training about 10-15 min daily.

peter88

Thanks man! Being drinking 6L of milk lately, but still totalling around 3500 calories and training about 10-15 min daily.
You still eating eggs and organs for at least 1g of cholesterol?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
You still eating eggs and organs for at least 1g of cholesterol?
Still yolks, but no organs atm. I'm still totalling close to 1g cholesterol daily.

peter88

Still yolks, but no organs atm. I'm still totalling close to 1g cholesterol daily.
Sweet, I’ll have to give 1g+ cholesterol a try and see if I notice a boost. Do you think eating liver/eggs is necessary on a high milk diet if micros are covered? My digestion and dopamine have been really good since starting 1+ gallon of milk, so I’m not sure if I should add eggs/liver back in.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Sweet, I’ll have to give 1g+ cholesterol a try and see if I notice a boost. Do you think eating liver/eggs is necessary on a high milk diet if micros are covered? My digestion and dopamine have been really good since starting 1+ gallon of milk, so I’m not sure if I should add eggs/liver back in.
It depends on your iron and copper levels. If they're not optimal, then extra oysters or liver once or twice a week is a good idea. But if those minerals are decent, you should be fine.

PaRa

It depends on your iron and copper levels. If they're not optimal, then extra oysters or liver once or twice a week is a good idea. But if those minerals are decent, you should be fine.
Can confirm, if you do milk (and even more if you drink coffee) based Diet, you Will burn your iron stores,
I went anemic, lost lots of hair etc because of this

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Can confirm, if you do milk (and even more if you drink coffee) based Diet, you Will burn your iron stores,
I went anemic, lost lots of hair etc because of this
You had to stop milk to fix the iron issues right? What was your approach to increasing iron again?

PaRa

You had to stop milk to fix the iron issues right? What was your approach to increasing iron again?
Yes
No milk
no coffee

beef 500g a day (3meals)
salted boiled starches (potatoes mainly)

betaine HCL and 3-5 times a week 1pill of whole food iron supp(10mg iron, plant based with some whole food C)

i crashed both my iron and my histamine I had so low stomach acid that I had to take betaine before the meals

after 1 week I reintroduced dairy but not too much, 2-4 meals of skyr and fruits per week (lower calcium, higher histidine and less liquid) or some cheese

after 10 days of high iron intake my hairloss completely stopped, no more cold hands etc

now I’m still mostly beef and potatoes/sweet potatoes/plantains, no coffee and lower dairy

its 1 meal dairy (hot milk chocolate or skyr in the morning) and 2 Beef, only the beef meals makes me warmer (meat starches and salt) , even skyr and salted potatoes tends to makes me cold (cold hands and feet)

at First I tried high copper as I was scared of iron (I have lipofuscin and the « iron deficiency is a lie from most of the members ») but copper rich made me even colder, completely paranoid, dry mouth, hairloss accelerated etc

thanks to @redsun posts I started iron heavy and I’m better

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals