Does Flowers Of Sulphur Only Benefit The Gut?

J.R.K

For me it was link to starch intake as well as an fungal issue. It went away when I used flowers of sulphur.
Other oral anti-fungals can also work. I experienced no obvious die off, but the dandruff disappeared almost immediately.
Hello @Hans ! If you don’t mind me asking where do you buy your flowers of sulphur? I have been searching around and there is a lot out there but I am unsure if it needs to be NSF, or pharmaceutical grade or if the product that they use for gardening is the same product or how they would be different?

Motif

Just ordered some. Let’s see.

anybody made experiences with it meanwhile ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hello @Hans ! If you don’t mind me asking where do you buy your flowers of sulphur? I have been searching around and there is a lot out there but I am unsure if it needs to be NSF, or pharmaceutical grade or if the product that they use for gardening is the same product or how they would be different?
I got mine from a farmers website lol. It's very common amongst farmers who give it to their animals.

J.R.K

I got mine from a farmers website lol. It's very common amongst farmers who give it to their animals.
Do you know if it was veterinarian grade? I find that the pharmaceutical and veterinarian grade are almost identical.
Whilst I am at it do you have any thoughts on increasing Klotho levels. I read your post on NO levels and asked a question there earlier today, but did not include that query.

J.R.K

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you know if it was veterinarian grade? I find that the pharmaceutical and veterinarian grade are almost identical.
Whilst I am at it do you have any thoughts on increasing Klotho levels. I read your post on NO levels and asked a question there earlier today, but did not include that query.
Yes it is. I haven't looked into boosting Klotho a great deal so can't comment, sorry.

Motif

Yes it is. I haven't looked into boosting Klotho a great deal so can't comment, sorry.
Do you think flowers of sulfur could cure leaky gut or sibo or does it not really have influence on this ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you think flowers of sulfur could cure leaky gut or sibo or does it not really have influence on this ?
I could assist for sure. Bacteria and fungus can produce oxidative stress, which can cause leaky gut. So if you reduce that burden, the gut can then heal.

Motif

I could assist for sure. Bacteria and fungus can produce oxidative stress, which can cause leaky gut. So if you reduce that burden, the gut can then heal.
Thanks. I hope this will help with my probably malabsorption issue.

laleto12

For me it was link to starch intake as well as an fungal issue. It went away when I used flowers of sulphur.
Other oral anti-fungals can also work. I experienced no obvious die off, but the dandruff disappeared almost immediately.
how much did you use and for how long?

rei

Just eat high amounts of onion. I often make pea soup with plenty of chopped onions, and for the following 2 days my hair and beard reeks of sulphur, easily noticeable by massaging it with fingers. So the effect is systemic.

bookshelf

Dave Clark

Hi Dave. I checked out the links but sadly, they post that the product is no longer available. Do you have any other reliable resources for human consumption?
Yeah, it may be because the product is not that popular, or another 'supply chain' issue. I noticed with them, that some products that were not available, became available later. I wanted to buy some Diamond VX from them, but it was unavailable, so I called them and they told me they were having a hard time getting it and if they did, they would put it on the website, later it was available. To answer your question, I don't off hand know of any other source, I do not use F of S myself. If I see something, I will post it.

bookshelf

Yeah, it may be because the product is not that popular, or another 'supply chain' issue. I noticed with them, that some products that were not available, became available later. I wanted to buy some Diamond VX from them, but it was unavailable, so I called them and they told me they were having a hard time getting it and if they did, they would put it on the website, later it was available. To answer your question, I don't off hand know of any other source, I do not use F of S myself. If I see something, I will post it.
Thank you! I did email them but am not sure if I will get a response. I appreciate that you'll follow up if you find any.

bookshelf

Thank you! I did email them but am not sure if I will get a response. I appreciate that you'll follow up if you find any.
@Dave Clark
Much to my surprise, I heard back from the company already. Despite the page saying they didn't have any, the company said they have plenty in stock and gave me a link to purchase the Flowers of Sulphur: Penn Herb Co. Ltd. -- Sulphur USP Powder. Thanks for the original lead and hope anyone that is wanting to purchase it is able.

Jessie

What's your experience with FoS for intestinal health? Is it as good as tetracycline? I might need to keep some of this on hand. If it works it's definitely probably a cheaper option.

bookshelf

What's your experience with FoS for intestinal health? Is it as good as tetracycline? I might need to keep some of this on hand. If it works it's definitely probably a cheaper option.
I haven't yet tried it but am striving to learn more. It appealed to me b/c such a low dose for only a few days seems to have a great effect and appears to be well tolerated. I'd like to have some on hand to use as a part of mitigating parasites and any symptoms of yeast overgrowth. It would be great to know if it is comparable to tetracycline and, if so, how to use it (is it 1 for 1, same amount of days, etc.).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals