Does Estrogen Push Out Androgens Out Of The Skin Causing Body Hair?

Cameron

Does high estrogen push out androgens through skin causing hair follicles to receive more androgens rather than muscle or organs. Ripped individuals seem less hairy while heavy unfit people have lots of body hair full beards in a lot of cases. Beer drinkers junk eaters more estrogen more androgenic features? 3adiol increase more hair

Arrade

Estrogen definitely causes more body hair. Waxing I hope to become more hairloss except on the forearms and legs.
It's complicated though as dht plays a role, especially in the arms and legs vs estrogen is more torso hair

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Estrogen definitely causes more body hair. Waxing I hope to become more hairloss except on the forearms and legs.
It's complicated though as dht plays a role, especially in the arms and legs vs estrogen is more torso hair
Yeah estrogen for sure torso but I've always wondered the genetic health link to full head hair full beard anabolic body. androgens are much needed but does estrogen have a role on the receptors in the face for beard density. As in healthy individuals use androgens in organs and muscle rather then secondary sex characteristics like facial hair Wich would be from estrogen pushing out androgens in the skin @haidut

Arrade

Yeah estrogen for sure torso but I've always wondered the genetic health link to full head hair full beard anabolic body. androgens are much needed but does estrogen have a role on the receptors in the face for beard density. As in healthy individuals use androgens in organs and muscle rather then secondary sex characteristics like facial hair Wich would be from estrogen pushing out androgens in the skin @haidut
I dont think estrogen affects beard growth. I've never seen more devlopment there with high estrogen, or if I did it was much slower then the time spans were I was healthier.
I think those with full heads of hair and no body hair (like a lot of asians) have little dht or syntethize estradiol beta perhaps

fradon

Does high estrogen push out androgens through skin causing hair follicles to receive more androgens rather than muscle or organs. Ripped individuals seem less hairy while heavy unfit people have lots of body hair full beards in a lot of cases. Beer drinkers junk eaters more estrogen more androgenic features? 3adiol increase more hair

i think body builders shave or maybe body builders body build because of low T so they body build to compensate.

also people with excessive body hair have higher Testosterone particularly DHT as dht controls body hair.