Does Drying And Powdering Leafygreens = Better Absorption?

hi

does air drying and powdering leafy greens retain their nutrients and better for absorption?

its really hard eating vegetables, even you cooked it really welldone... undigested leafy stool.... :D

Tried the boling route but too much water.... feeling water logged.

paymanz

I think air exposure degrades some of vitamin k in them.

I boil/steam spinaches with a little water and then put them in food processor with some fresh sweet yogurt , mix them to smooth creamy texture, it tastes and digests much better.

paymanz

You can also make a milk shake with them.

Also sauting them in butter or coconut oil , without pre boiling them.

Last edited:
OP
HealthisWealth
hi paymanz

why the k1 degrades? how about the calcium ang magnesium other minerals?

i tried it last night and its really different and no fast bowel movement...

paymanz

hi paymanz

why the k1 degrades? how about the calcium ang magnesium other minerals?

i tried it last night and its really different and no fast bowel movement...
Check food tables , the dried vegs usually have lower vit k level than fresh ones, even with water weight they have lost.

With boiling you loss some minerals into water, potassium ,ca, mg, ....that is why i use very little water when i want boil them, so i dont need to discard the water.

Chop them and saute , tastes good.

I just buy nettle leaf tea. Greens are like 90% water so I'll much rather just not pay for water, buy it dried and avoid all the hassle. If it loses some nutrients I don't care. I ain't making kale or spinach broth ever again. Let alone eat them with the fiber and everything.
Nettle tea actually tastes nice too.

raypeatclips

I just buy nettle leaf tea. Greens are like 90% water so I'll much rather just not pay for water, buy it dried and avoid all the hassle. If it loses some nutrients I don't care. I ain't making kale or spinach broth ever again. Let alone eat them with the fiber and everything.
Nettle tea actually tastes nice too.

Does this actually work for nutrients? Would you not get more nutrients out of kale or spinach due to how much more of them you can buy cheap and boil?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals