Does Bromocriptine Improve Metabolism? Temps And Pulse Finally Up

firebreather

I've tried everything to get my pulse and temp up without it being from adrenaline and I mean everything, including Ritanserin, T4, T3, caffeine, etc.

Nothing has brought them up until I took 1.25mg of Bromocriptine today for the first time.

I thought I've read stuff where it could potentially drop temps.

I have a bit of a headache but I'm hoping that subsides after a few days.

Man this is wonderful.

Hope it continues

OP
F

firebreather

yes dopamine increases expenditur,i had similar good effects from it. Putting Desire On A Budget: Dopamine And Energy Expenditure, Reconciling Reward And Resources

but i hope i rebuild my dopamine system so i dont need this drug.it has side effects in long term as you know.

Yes I'm hoping that it helps restore things back to normal as I definitely don't want to take this long term.

Have you looked into tyrosine?

It seems to have a good track record for improving dopamine

paymanz

Yes I'm hoping that it helps restore things back to normal as I definitely don't want to take this long term.

Have you looked into tyrosine?

It seems to have a good track record for improving dopamine
not yet,and recently haidut said in a post that tyrosine doesnt increase tyrosine hydroxylase.which surprised me! here > If Serotonin Excess Causes Fibrosis, Why Do Drugs Inhibiting Serotonin Cause Fibrosis

creatine supplementation is one of things have helped it for me.nicotine gums and taurine also helps i believe.

PakPik

Hello firebreather, I'm happy you finailly found a supplement that would improve metabolism. :)
There's something big about prolactin; I found that no matter how many pro thyroid, pro metabolism interventions and supplements I tried, I wasn't improving the way I would have expected, after a long time I then realized prolactin was a big problem and voila, I took care of it (not through supplements but through treating the root causes) and all of a sudden I get improvements everywhere, including normalization of temps and stress hormones. Hopefully you find your way to lower prolactin without the aid of bromocriptine.

Pointless

Hello firebreather, I'm happy you finailly found a supplement that would improve metabolism. :)
There's something big about prolactin; I found that no matter how many pro thyroid, pro metabolism interventions and supplements I tried, I wasn't improving the way I would have expected, after a long time I then realized prolactin was a big problem and voila, I took care of it (not through supplements but through treating the root causes) and all of a sudden I get improvements everywhere, including normalization of temps and stress hormones. Hopefully you find your way to lower prolactin without the aid of bromocriptine.

How did you improve your prolactin? Are you male or female?

OP
F

firebreather

Today is only my second day on the Bromocriptine but I've noticed something very interesting.

It seems that I need to be out in the sun for some time for it to have it's warming effects on me. I was outside much of the day yesterday so after I came it my pulse was good and my feet were warm for several hours.

I took my 1.25mg this morning and wasn't outside much at all and my pulse was the normal low and my feet have been cold all day as usual.

But an hour ago I was outside for 10 minutes in the bright sun.

Now I'm back inside and my pulse is around 80 and my feet are warm.

Very interesting

Pointless

Ritanserin does the same thing for me.

7/5 before bed 12 drops Ritanserin and lots of T4 (too much)

7/6: 7:00 AM waking 95.4, 3 drop tyromax, 2:15 PM hot day no food 97.9, 3 drops tyromax & 12 drops ritanserin, 6:24 PM after gym 98.0, before bed 98.2

7/7: 10:00 AM waking 97.1, 3 drops tyromax, 12:15 PM after breakfast and meditation 97.8, 4 drops tyromax & 3 drops ritanserin

7/8: 8:45 AM waking 96.4, 11:50 sleeping more 96.9, 3 drops tyromax, 1:00 after breakfast 97.3, 3 drops tyromax & 3 drops ritanserin

7/9: 7:15 AM waking 96.5, 3 drops tyromax, 9:00 AM after breakfast 97.5, 4:46 PM 97.6, 12 drops Ritanserin, 4:55 PM 97.8, 4:58 97.9

tl;dr: I am at an impasse with raising my temps through thyroid, but blocking prolactin can raise them.

Mauritio

Is there anything cabergoline can do that bromocriptine can't do ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals