Does breast tissue (gynecomastia) increase aromatisation?

Sospian

I have a theory that the more breast tissue you have, the more aromatase enzymes you carry, thus the more testosterone gets converted to testosterone. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything to back up this thought other than my own experience.

If anyone could provide some insight with maybe some research, I'd be very grateful

mrchibbs

I would think aromatization causes gynecomastia, not the other way around. In general, stress of any kind activates aromatization and therefore you see it in men with other signs of poor metabolic health.

SonOfEurope

Estrogen itself has mainly the tendency to shift fat towards the hips and glutes.... It's involvement in breast development is in great part mediated by prolactin and other hormones with progesterone being involved too by actions of sensitization but this is complex.

Eliminating the source of the original Inflammation and safely losing body fat while getting ample vitamin E and antioxidants to prevent the released toxins from doing harm (most have no idea how many toxins the average overweight 40 year old has in his/her fat stores) should correct the problem, I would only advice surgery if the problem is severe

peter88

Estrogen itself has mainly the tendency to shift fat towards the hips and glutes.... It's involvement in breast development is in great part mediated by prolactin and other hormones with progesterone being involved too by actions of sensitization but this is complex.

Eliminating the source of the original Inflammation and safely losing body fat while getting ample vitamin E and antioxidants to prevent the released toxins from doing harm (most have no idea how many toxins the average overweight 40 year old has in his/her fat stores) should correct the problem, I would only advice surgery if the problem is severe
How much vitamin e do you think would be needed? Taken everyday or 1-2x a week?

Ell

I have a theory that the more breast tissue you have, the more aromatase enzymes you carry, thus the more testosterone gets converted to testosterone. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything to back up this thought other than my own experience.

If anyone could provide some insight with maybe some research, I'd be very grateful
no, forget that notion.

SonOfEurope

How much vitamin e do you think would be needed? Taken everyday or 1-2x a week?

I would prefer daily and a moderate dose, something reasonable like 500 IU. Plenty of Selenium and Aspirin once or twice a week (325mg) until body fat has been brought below 14% in men and 21/22% in women.

When you lose 50 pounds of fat in one year your body is going to be detoxing a lot of garbage - Pufa aside.

peter88

I would prefer daily and a moderate dose, something reasonable like 500 IU. Plenty of Selenium and Aspirin once or twice a week (325mg) until body fat has been brought below 14% in men and 21/22% in women.

When you lose 50 pounds of fat in one year your body is going to be detoxing a lot of garbage - Pufa aside.
I think ill start with a singular dose of tocovit daily (750iu). Do you think there will be a blood thinning effect at this dosage? If so maybe k2 might also be needed?

Aspirin has given me stomach issues in the past so I'm going to only start with vitamin e and I get plenty of selenium from seafood/eggs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals