Does Boron And Aluminium Content In Black Tea Neutralize Fluoride Ions?

Astolfo

I heard that tea contains also aluminium(bad) and boron(good). Both of them bonds with fluoride. Would it change the absorbable content of fluoride and the toxicity of each (fluor and aluminium)?

It's especially important for me because I live in a country with poor regulations. It's most likely that we are drinking tea that one of the richest in fluoride.

OP
A

Astolfo

Bump. Also a tiny question. Does anybody have a clue regarding why im feeing so fatigued(cognitively) after tea?

Boron is still not regarded as essential element afaik, and both Al and F are bad. I would avoid it.

PeskyPeater

I read studies done on green and black tea like Pu-erh, from china soil rich in fluroide and the level of fluoride indeed had bad effects on the thyroid function. Advise is to therefore only steep for 30 seconds. apparently aluminium-fluoride complex can increase its absorbtion. ironically

GABA in black tea maybe affects you congnitive function? Normally not much goes into the brain, unless you have a leaky BBB from serotonin in the bloodstream?