Does Aspirin & Vitamin E Deplete Or Make The Body Utilize More K2?

OP
R

Ron J

paymanz

I want add that aspirin maybe increase vitamin k requirement by causing bleeding,so increasing turn over rate of anti bleeding factors.

But I don't think it has huge impact on k status.

paymanz

I might have to lower my dose.
What do you think about MK-7? I've read bad things, including shrinking bones. MK-4 seemed like the opposite and there are more studies done to it.
I personaly am ok with k1 from vegetables.
Never heard mk7 shrink bones,do you have any source for that claim?

Here we discussed about this recently.
K2 Mk4 Or Mk7?

OP
R

Ron J

I personaly am ok with k1 from vegetables.
Never heard mk7 shrink bones,do you have any source for that claim?

Here we discussed about this recently.
K2 Mk4 Or Mk7?
It was from comments, not studies, so I played it safe and use MK-4. I think I may have read that thread; recently saw someone claim that MK-7 seems superior at reaching bones, and MK-4 is good for other tissues, but I'm still concerned.

Dr. B

Very interesting. 200 micrograms is his maximum recommendation for mk4. High doses of mk4 lowering glutathione is definitely worth researching more.

what can result from lowering gluthathione too much? what about using something like, 1mg K1, 1.5mg MK4, 300mcg MK7 just once a week? also how can we raise our glutathione

NewACC

Does vitamin d3, oral, deplete something too? Some say it depleted A and K?
In fact, it doesn't exactly deplete those vitamins. On the other hand, an excess of d3 will clearly lower the level. Vitamins A and K are also REQUIRED for the proper functioning of vitamin D itself, as well as preventing any systems of its toxicity.