Does Ascorbic acid really decrease Ceruloplasmin?

InChristAlone

Will it longterm cure some of this? Heavy metals ? Not really, right ?
Ascorbic acid was shown protective of hemochromatosis! So another point that Peatarians get wrong about iron and vitamin C. It's also been shown to protect from lead poisoning which is ubiquitous in our environment due to lead paint and fuel.

OP
M

Motif

Ascorbic acid was shown protective of hemochromatosis! So another point that Peatarians get wrong about iron and vitamin C. It's also been shown to protect from lead poisoning which is ubiquitous in our environment due to lead paint and fuel.

let’s see what it does for me. I hope it really can bring my copper levels up somehow.

Ben.

Many who first start react to less than 2 grams or for me at the beginning I needed 29 grams over the course of the day to finally have loose stool! My bowel tolerance is more like 12 grams now. Which is about avg for healthy people. Just have to find how much you can take.

You tried 29 grams over the course of a day? wow ...

I wonder, did you or anyone else for that matter notice some herxheimer like reaction from increasing vitamin c intake?

InChristAlone

You tried 29 grams over the course of a day? wow ...

I wonder, did you or anyone else for that matter notice some herxheimer like reaction from increasing vitamin c intake?
Yes the headaches were likely herzheimer which is why it's important to do bowel flushes in the beginning of using high doses.

ddjd

Matt Blackburn has this on his store page (naturally, as he'd like you to purchase his whole food complex vit c ) in regards to Vit C and AA just being the "shell". Just putting this here for people to look at. I'm assuming Matt put this up after he looked into Morley as it goes along with what he talks about afaik.View attachment 27999
He's actually done a 180 on this now. Completely believes ascorbic acid is just as beneficial if not more now

He did a lengthy video on it on YouTube

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals