Does Anyone Want Any Bromocryptine?

Greg says

I have about 50 [which expire this month but I'm sure doesn't effect potency much].

Also 30 brand new ones [I paid $30] .

All 2.5mg

Selling cheap via Paypal.

PM me...
IMG_6295.JPG

Last edited:

Makrosky

Hey Greg! Didn't it work for you? I'm interested on hear your experience with it!

Drareg

I noticed nothing much with 2.5mg bromocriptine, slight nausea on the second day but not bad.
I used the parodel brand.

Hydergine is much better at 1mg dose. Hydergine at this does has a really good effect with perception/intelligence,I personally really notice its strengths when people engage me.
Cypro is much better than bromocriptine for me.

Does anyone have any tips on how we may be using bromo incorrectly?

OP
Greg says

Greg says

Hey Greg! Didn't it work for you? I'm interested on hear your experience with it!

I took a 1/4 of a tablet for three days and could not tolerate the ill feeling it gave me. I felt sick and had to lay on my bed feeling depressed.

Pet Peeve

No. I didn't have any. Is that recommended?

From what I read bromocriptine is like a cure that you take over a longer period. Found a post on longecity where a guy said he felt horrible the first days but then he felt really good later. Also in practice bromocriptine use is linked to psychosis and other mental problems. Haidut has a couple of posts where he talks about combining bromo with cypro to avoid some of the less fortunate sideeffects.

Sheik

I took a 1/4 of a tablet for three days and could not tolerate the ill feeling it gave me. I felt sick and had to lay on my bed feeling depressed.
I had the same problem, from even smaller doses. Tried it 2-3 times, felt absolutely awful, haven't taken it since. Mine were the ones in the silver packaging like your picture.

I was on cypro at the time and probably wasn't eating enough, for what that's worth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals