Does Anyone Of You Also Have Hyperthyroid-Like BT & Pulse?

youngsinatra

Hello everyone,

I've come up with a lovely stack that I took for the last few weeks. I love how it makes me feel and I have tons of energy and my metabolism is through the roof.
My body temperature often got into the 37.3 - 37.5 C range lately and my pulse sometimes hits the 100-110 range, but without discomfort or palpitations.
Normally BT is around 37-37.3 C and pulse 75-90 most of the time, but it seems that both go significantly higher when I combine some extra caffeine or nicotine with my stack, which I'll list below.

The stack is the following:
500mg B3, 500mg TMG, 200mg B1, 200mg Mg-Glycinate, 100mg CoQ10.
I usually take this stack 2-3 times a day with a big carb-rich meal each.

Did any of you guys also experienced something like this? And Is this worth being a tiny bit concerned about?

schultz

Seems like it would be expensive. Is it? Interesting though.

I do drink a lot of coffee, but I put just a drop or two of Energin in each latte (pulse is around 80 usually). Energin is just convenient, but it would be interesting to try much higher amounts of B's. I guess I could make the effort to buy that powdered stuff from one of those bulks sites (and the other things you listed).

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I have a high quality supplement supplier in germany and their products are quite affordable in my opinion and they luckily don‘t have the nasty additives that many other supplements have.

The supplements aren‘t that much of a deal for me financially, but actually buying quality food in big quantities. I eat around 4000 calories on most days and this costs quite a bit of money.

Andman

I have a high quality supplement supplier in germany and their products are quite affordable in my opinion and they luckily don‘t have the nasty additives that many other supplements have.

The supplements aren‘t that much of a deal for me financially, but actually buying quality food in big quantities. I eat around 4000 calories on most days and this costs quite a bit of money.
this :( food prep becomes oh so tiring/expensive after a while

yerrag

hering

@youngsinatra do you mind sharing that supplier?

PaRa

may be sunday naturals ? i'm in France and order them some time to time, it's great IMO, better and cheaper than French ones

Razvan

Yeah caffeine and especially nicotine are very strong metabolic boosters. It happens to me as well :))

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Yeah caffeine and especially nicotine are very strong metabolic boosters. It happens to me as well :))
Yes, probably all these compounds have an accumulative stimulating effect on the metabolism when used im combination.

B1, B3, Mg, CoQ10, Caffeine, Nicotine, Beef Liver = ?

I would love to get some thyroid panels done at the moment. The last time I checked it was a little bit over the reference range, even though I felt so damn hypometabolic (low BT at 34.8C and 40 pulse) at that point in time. (that was a year ago)

Btw I never touched thyroid meds.

Razvan

Yes, probably all these compounds have an accumulative stimulating effect on the metabolism when used im combination.

I would love to get some thyroid panels done at the moment. The last time I checked it was a little bit over the reference range, even though I felt so damn hypometabolic (low BT at 34.8C and 40 pulse) at that point in time. (that was a year ago)

You are definitely on point. Some times I found that nicotine, caffeine, asprin and/or B1 are much more stronger than thyroid. :))

Razvan

Try 200 mg caffeine, 2 mg nicotine,300 mg B1 and 500-1g aspirin while well fed and you will feel so alive like with LSD. Bests combo

Risingfire

Def hypo. Get that temp up and you'll feel so much better

Jessie

100-110 pulse seems abnormally high, particularly if you aren't taking thyroid. Have you tried removing the caffeine? The caffeine could be increasing the catecholamines which is jacking the pulse up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom