Does anyone know where I can buy tetracycline?

Jessie

Hard to say, I guess where you live will determine what your options are. I live in the States, and basically use either Mexican pharmacies, Canadian pharmacies, or veterinary medicine. Ordering internationally is slow as ***k. Putting it into perspective, 3 weeks would be a fast delivery. More like twice that.

You can get some good doxy here. I don't think they do international though, just the States and surrounding areas (Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, etc.). You could try your luck with a pharmacy, like this one. They do ship internationally.

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

Hard to say, I guess where you live will determine what your options are. I live in the States, and basically use either Mexican pharmacies, Canadian pharmacies, or veterinary medicine. Ordering internationally is slow as ***k. Putting it into perspective, 3 weeks would be a fast delivery. More like twice that.

You can get some good doxy here. I don't think they do international though, just the States and surrounding areas (Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, etc.). You could try your luck with a pharmacy, like this one. They do ship internationally.

wow thanks!

FitnessMike

Mauritio

Clubsdiscountshop
They have all kinds of ABs .

yerrag

Tetracycline is not the same as doxycycline nor minocycline. While of the same class, each possess its own unique feature. You can't just use doxy when you can't find tetracycline.

Tetracycline is not inferior to doxycyclone even though it is an older generation of tetracycline. It has calcium chelating properties that neither doxy nor mono possesses, and is useful when removing calcium that lines our blood vessels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals