Does anyone know where do get Cynoplus tablets in Europe?

Ania

I am in Poland too. Since it became impossible to buy from Mexico I switched to Turkish thyroid Tiromel and Bitroin. You can order here Shop - Tiromel. They ship from Bulgaria, so it comes quite easily.

Ania

Oh, and one more thing. You need to have PayPal to order from them. They just send you a payment demand via PayPal. I think this is the only option of payment.

-Luke-

I am in Poland too. Since it became impossible to buy from Mexico I switched to Turkish thyroid Tiromel and Bitroin. You can order here Shop - Tiromel. They ship from Bulgaria, so it comes quite easily.
Thanks for the tip! Have you already tried it? Do you feel a difference?

Ania

Yes, I have tried it. No difference. But I did not feel much from Cynomel or Cynoplus either. At least not directly. However, I think long term I am in much better overall condition than I used to be ( both physically and mentally).This might be a mixture of diet, lifestyle and supplements plus thyroid.

-Luke-

Yes, I have tried it. No difference. But I did not feel much from Cynomel or Cynoplus either. At least not directly. However, I think long term I am in much better overall condition than I used to be ( both physically and mentally).This might be a mixture of diet, lifestyle and supplements plus thyroid.
Price seems reasonable, so I'll probably try it. Thanks for the link.

WonMore

An update, because I used the site Ania had mentioned. So I placed my order 20th of April and got it confirmed, that it should be delivered 8-15 working days, not guaranteed. Ten days later I received the message about shipping the order along with tracking number of Bulgarian Posts. I waited till 25th of May, when I checked the tracking number, which didn't work, so I sent them an e-mail, with no response. So a few days later I submitted for a refund from PayPal, and got it. Then 30th of May I received an e-mail from Deutsche Post that I got shipping coming, and I received the Tiromel this week.
So to recap, it looks like they work ok, but it's hard to say what's going on behind the curtain when ordering from them. In the last analysis for me it made no difference, because in the meantime I ordered another Tiromel from here:
Received it shortly, and found out it doesn't work for me. So now I end up with two nearly full Tiromel packs, useless in my case. I can make a transaction, if somenone's in need

OP
T

Tansia

An update, because I used the site Ania had mentioned. So I placed my order 20th of April and got it confirmed, that it should be delivered 8-15 working days, not guaranteed. Ten days later I received the message about shipping the order along with tracking number of Bulgarian Posts. I waited till 25th of May, when I checked the tracking number, which didn't work, so I sent them an e-mail, with no response. So a few days later I submitted for a refund from PayPal, and got it. Then 30th of May I received an e-mail from Deutsche Post that I got shipping coming, and I received the Tiromel this week.
So to recap, it looks like they work ok, but it's hard to say what's going on behind the curtain when ordering from them. In the last analysis for me it made no difference, because in the meantime I ordered another Tiromel from here:
Received it shortly, and found out it doesn't work for me. So now I end up with two nearly full Tiromel packs, useless in my case. I can make a transaction, if somenone's in need
Thanks for posting the update. I couldn't find cytomel so I also ordered Triomel and tried it for 6 months and it doesn't work the same - at least for me. I lost a lot of hair with it- it took me some time to figure out what was the cause.

WonMore

Thanks for posting the update. I couldn't find cytomel so I also ordered Triomel and tried it for 6 months and it doesn't work the same - at least for me. I lost a lot of hair with it- it took me some time to figure out what was the cause.
Ohhh, sorry to hear that.
I've been trying different thyroids, with basically no rhyme and reason, for a year, and only recently finally realized how vastly they indeed do differ in effects. I got to give it to Ray again for being scrupulous and emphasizing it, which I pretty much ignored. Separate issue is that it is just totally absurd and pathetic that pharma is not only overtly fraudulent, but even when there is something that they are alleged to do as it is supposed to, they are so incompetent and clumsy they manage to f*** it up. Or maybe it is another part of the plan, to additionally confuse things, they have monopoly after all.
I also know that Thybon from Germany and Novothyral don't work for me as well. I wonder if there's any product in Europe that is really comparable with Grossman. Someone mentioned Liotir drops from Italy in other thread, but I cannot find it anywhere to try.