Does anyone know where do get Cynoplus tablets in Europe?

Tansia

Hi All,

Can anyone direct me to a Cynoplus tablets in Europe? Since July Europe addad VAT to all shippments from outside EU and it is really difficult now to get drugs as evrything is checked by customs. This regulation has already affected by health and I haven't got ways to get round it :/ If you do know hwrere to get Cynoplus tablets in Europe, please let me know. Thank you!

Thanks both @Sam321 and @youngsinatra. It doesn't look llike it's located in Europe though, am I right?
It is not, and I find them highly unreliable, and terrible support/communication. In Europe you will wait months before it arrives, if it goes lost another month or two until they confirm, reship, etc, so literally you may be able waiting 6 months for an order, no joke.

Anyone have any other sources? WP Thyroid would be another great one to try and possibly available in Europe.

Birdie

It is not, and I find them highly unreliable, and terrible support/communication. In Europe you will wait months before it arrives, if it goes lost another month or two until they confirm, reship, etc, so literally you may be able waiting 6 months for an order, no joke.

Anyone have any other sources? WP Thyroid would be another great one to try and possibly available in Europe.
I would double check on WP. I used it a few years back, but sadly the formula changed. There were a lot of reports of people using it and having bad symptoms return after the formula change. Of course, it might work for some people.

I'm using Armour and Cynomel right now. Cynomel and Cynoplus are from Mexico. Recently I heard Ray instructing someone on Cynomel (T3).

I have ordered from my mexican and another place also from mexico. We've discussed both on the forum, so the info should be here somewhere. Or maybe somebody remembers the name of the other place.

I would double check on WP. I used it a few years back, but sadly the formula changed. There were a lot of reports of people using it and having bad symptoms return after the formula change. Of course, it might work for some people.

I'm using Armour and Cynomel right now. Cynomel and Cynoplus are from Mexico. Recently I heard Ray instructing someone on Cynomel (T3).

I have ordered from my mexican and another place also from mexico. We've discussed both on the forum, so the info should be here somewhere. Or maybe somebody remembers the name of the other place.
Where did your source the Armour from?

That's rude. I have posted my location right with my answer.
OP: It's very hard if not impossible to get medications into Europe, so Mexico not an option, can anyone help sourcing it locally?

You: I use Cynoplus and Armour from Mexico

Me: Ser this is a thread about sourcing medications in Europe

You: That is rude, my bio states im from USA!

Birdie

I don't know if people in Europe order from Mexico. I hope you can get it.

Dutchie

I don't know if people in Europe order from Mexico. I hope you can get it.
I think the OP meant to say that anything ordered outside the European Union is almost impossible to get these days.
They either sent it back nowadays or keep it for a very long time with lots of added extra fees.

OP
T

Tansia

Yes that's correct @Dutchie. It is not an option to get drugs from Mexico in Europe anymore, restrictions got worse as of July 2021. This was the reason why I started this thread.

Callmestar

Yes that's correct @Dutchie. It is not an option to get drugs from Mexico in Europe anymore, restrictions got worse as of July 2021. This was the reason why I started this thread.

I've ordered from the Mexican site Ray recommends since that date with no problems. Although maybe I just got lucky. I've DM'd you.

OP
T

Tansia

Thank you @Callmestar . I think I should be more specyfic and say that the July 2021 restrictions were applied to EU area. I'm located in Poland and here they check everyting that was ordered outside of EU - including UK.

Dutchie

Thank you @Callmestar . I think I should be more specyfic and say that the July 2021 restrictions were applied to EU area. I'm located in Poland and here they check everyting that was ordered outside of EU - including UK.
Yes, it's the same here in The Netherlands.
We also now have to pay extra import fees, regardless of the price of the product. Whereas before you didn't have to pay extra for a product that costs less than €22,-.
This also makes it irrelevant to have family or friends outside the EU sent it to you, bc they bill you all the same or sent it back.

It's all part of the agenda....

WonMore

If you've got any medical records confirming that you have ever got prescriptions for thyroid you can get Cynomel/Cynoplus to Poland. I did it. You have to send it to Urząd Rejestracji Produktów Leczniczych w Warszawie and they should give you permission for import.
Although the whole procedure is not any cost-effective, because you have to pay this added VAT, pay for custom clearance and then even additional charge for presentation of the shipment to customs, which all is just despicable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals