Does anyone know the brand of milk that Ray drinks?

Yann

This was asked in one of his video interviews. He replied that he just goes by the taste of it.

Birdie

He said he used Lucerne at one time.

ww3not4me

I thought it was law that any milk sold in a retail store in America has to have added Vitamin D? Only way around that is to own the cow or some part of it like a co-op then you can get it raw or unfortified etc....Just like things sold retail have to have some form of "Best Buy/Use Buy/Expiration" date on them. In my state you have to own some portion of the cow to purchase raw milk. I am sure it varies by state as do brands.

Herbie

I thought it was law that any milk sold in a retail store in America has to have added Vitamin D? Only way around that is to own the cow or some part of it like a co-op then you can get it raw or unfortified etc....Just like things sold retail have to have some form of "Best Buy/Use Buy/Expiration" date on them. In my state you have to own some portion of the cow to purchase raw milk. I am sure it varies by state as do brands.
Yeah Ray has been asked about the added A and D and he says he doesn’t have any allergy’s to it so it’s ok for him

ww3not4me

I guess you can be allergic to anything but odd that anyone could be allergic to Vitamin D. That said I do know there are people allergic to water and sunlight so anything goes I guess! I am still waiting for someone that is allergic to oxygen to turn up!

aniciete

I guess you can be allergic to anything but odd that anyone could be allergic to Vitamin D. That said I do know there are people allergic to water and sunlight so anything goes I guess! I am still waiting for someone that is allergic to oxygen to turn up!
Well it’s added vitamin d and ray preaches that all supplements have impurities and can be allergenic.

ww3not4me

You can have an allergy to anything even 100% pure water. That said your more likely to be allergic to the proteins in the milk itself or to it's sugars.

I looked for scholarly articles or studies on Allergies to Vitamin D3 and could not find a single one. I did find articles and studies on Vitamin D deficiency likely being the cause in the huge rise in allergies to all things and the increase in asthmas in America!

So allergies to Vitmin D3 would have to be super rare. If it is impurities you would never be able to figure out what you are actually allergic too because there is an almost infinite number of ways to create Vitamin D3 and each process would produce it's own unique side products aka impurities and that would mean you are not allergic to D3 rather to some side chain product. I think most of these supplements have HLPC showing 99.999% purity so it would likely be the filler one is allergic too. So most D3 supplements contain corn oil or soy oil. I am allergic to corn and soy. So I use a dry powdered form that does not use corn or soy as the filler and no oil at all.

That is also the concern with generic drugs. The active ingredient is often identical or very close but since the manufacturing process is also protected they use alternative ingredients and processes. This means that the generic is not always identical and even when it is the side products from the reaction are not usually the same so different impurities if you will.

We have all kinds of research both from the 1650's all the way up through the 1950's. It was one of those on again off again things were it was often forgotten about and rediscovered sort of things. Then it was vilified just like sodium and iodine post 1940's slowly. It is now kind of being rediscovered even though research on it has never gone away it just was not being openly talked about or popularized until recently again!