Does anyone know of a forum for Geopolitics/Finance that has as many knowledgeable folks as this forum does?

AdR

I have heard that ZeroHedge used to have people like that -users with a lifetime of experience watching the world turn and who were smart enough to learn from it- but they left as the site became more mainstream and attracted louder, less intelligent people. I was wondering if anyone knew of something better.

Last edited:

Herbie

I’ve asked this question before. So who is the Ray peat of day trading/ investing because every time I try to look into it, it’s the same as when I got into health, total misinformed people trying to sell me something which doesn’t work and ready to blame me for it.

Do I have to go down some crazy rabbit hole of mistakes and damages for a decade before I find them like I did with Ray Peat?

jmparret

I’ve asked this question before. So who is the Ray peat of day trading/ investing because every time I try to look into it, it’s the same as when I got into health, total misinformed people trying to sell me something which doesn’t work and ready to blame me for it.

Do I have to go down some crazy rabbit hole of mistakes and damages for a decade before I find them like I did with Ray Peat?
I subscribe to Tactical Investor Tactical Investor: Mass psychology & Tactical Investing i also subscribe to his AI Series at AI Trend Trader - Tactical Investor
Subscription rates are very reasonable. Sol does not day trade because it is very difficult to make money.

jmparret

about 6 years. I have made money every year. Waiting to see how this year turns out because things are down now but scheduled to rise soon. The covid crash i made a bunch of money. AI is important too, that is artificial intelligence. Big crash scheduled for late 3rd quarter early 4th quarter.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Solari.com with Catherine Austin Fitz. Very knowledgeable lady who was in Bush sr admin then attacked for pointing out the fraud at HUD. Amazing story

OP
A

AdR

about 6 years. I have made money every year. Waiting to see how this year turns out because things are down now but scheduled to rise soon. The covid crash i made a bunch of money. AI is important too, that is artificial intelligence. Big crash scheduled for late 3rd quarter early 4th quarter.
Hey thanks for sharing that information. What was the reason he gave for staying in the market when smart money was getting out in December 2021? The correction came soon after

jmparret

It is the bull/bear thing and the nature of the market. sign up for his free news letter, he does put a little bit of this in there. People get scared and sell at a loss, he defines the market in Bullish, Neutral, and Bearish for how the market will move. This works with his Anxiety Index. Covid and Ukraine are ending. Hopefully we will bring Russia back to trading with us. The idiots and the green new deal will try and mess everything up. You have to ask yourself what are you will to give up for wind and solar power as the only source.

jmparret

Send Sol a note at tactical Investor <[email protected]>, he will gladly discuss what he does.
I had lightened my positions towards year end on his recommendation, but i have been adding ever since. The market will be up over the next month or two, then sell in or around September. When it falls a great deal you buy!!! Sol buys low and sells high.

AlaskaJono

Tom Luongo has great postings @ https://tomluongo.me/ .
Martin Armstrong is great too. armstrongeconomics.com I am not a member.
Catherine Austin Fitts as well as mentioned above.
These 3 are and have been on many podcasts/video/rumble etc..
Also:
Corbett report.
UK column as well. For a 3x week news report and great articles on website.

These very plugged in people do not always agree. (DAVOS plan vs rogues, etc.)

Good thread, we all need to get very real with our situation, local and country and world. All help is appreciated.

LoveVintage

Agree with many of the above.
The Duran and Alexander Mercuris and Alex Christoforou. Also Tom Luongo and Catherine Austin Fitts
The Saker is also interesting, also Gonzalo Lira
Caitlin Johnstone and Vanessa Beeley and the guys at the Grayzone
Michael Hudson and Moon of Alabama
For UK - UK Column and off-guardian, particularly Alex Thomson - also 21st Century Wire
Finally the Sirius report (needs a subscription).

cardochav

Have to add Grand theft world podcast with Richard Grove to the above lists. As good a place as any to get the big picture. Patrick Wood's Technocracy.news is another good one. So many.. GTW podcast is a good place to find even more as they highlight all the important stuff and interview the right people. Once you get the geopolitics/big picture the economics make much more sense.

psans

Tom luongo is great,so is the duran,and the saker

unz.com
charles hugh Smith aka of two minds blog

strategic-culture foundation
New eastern outlook
william engdahl
the new atlas blog and YouTube aka Brian berletic formerly land destroyer covers asia better than absolutely anyone
the grayzone
corbett report
moon of alabama
mint press news
blacklisted news
consortium news
information clearing house
scott Ritter
colonel douglas macgregor
david p goldman at asia times
scott Casey on youtube
pepe escobar
thierry messyan of voltairenet.org is probably my absolute favorite
Russia declares war on the Straussians, by Thierry Meyssan
the Bayesian investor
the motte on reddit
yasha levine on substack ie immigrants as weapons
patrick byrnes deep capture website
the off guardian.org
grants interest rate observer
Gary norths forums used to be great but its been awhile since i was a member
mr money moustaches blog has a great forum
gerald celente on youtube
matthew ehret on YouTube,substack, strategic culture

smoothiex12 on YouTube,aka andrei martyanov , his first two books on military strategy are great
the war nerd podcast
tomdispatch.com
RayMcgovern.com

im a big fan of both Scott Horton and antiwar.com

lyle goldstein is very good on China

godfree roberts has a very good China newsletter

id say read all the andrei martyanov,all the william s lind,all the Martin Van Creveld books you can get your hands on,all the colonel Douglas MacGregor,all the Scott Ritter you have time for

fabius maximus used to be great but its not really updated anymore

Andrew Cockburn's most recent book was excellent
Amazon product ASIN 1839763655View: https://www.amazon.com/Spoils-War-Profit-American-Machine/dp/1839763655

and to me Ron Unz's American pravda series should be required reading for absolutely everyone