Does Anyone Know If You Can Buy Pure Progesterone Powder?

Progesterone

Does anyone know if suchlabs offers any discounts to buy in bulk? like 50g?

I can't get any answers from their support...

Progesterone

Both. Rubbing a few drops of progesterone on the neck has a fast and relaxing effect. I mix sometimes progesterone with dhe@ and put it topically and lick the rest off the scale but mostly I take dh€@ with pregnenolone. I had a 50g bag from health nature and it lasted forever, still not done. The effect is noticeable but subtle nothing in comparison to the first dose, which felt like a good acid trip.

you got progesterone powder from health natura???

Progesterone

Yes, it’s excellent.

Thank you!!

What effects have you noticed from using it? Still using 30mg or so orally/day, right?

BTW..

Any tips on how one should store progesterone powder if one orders a lot?

Room temps, dark room?

Freezer?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you!!

What effects have you noticed from using it? Still using 30mg or so orally/day, right?

BTW..

Any tips on how one should store progesterone powder if one orders a lot?

Room temps, dark room?

Freezer?
Yes, I still use one scoop which is about 35 mg iirc. I store it in a dark place at room temperature. I have a cabinet in a spare bedroom/office where there’s no excess moisture like one would possibly have in a restroom or kitchen. Life giving store might have some storage tips for larger amounts. I know HealthNatura advises against storing supplements in the refrigerator in case of possible contamination but I store my glandular thyroid in the freezer.

OP
ImprovingDaily
Yes, I still use one scoop which is about 35 mg iirc. I store it in a dark place at room temperature. I have a cabinet in a spare bedroom/office where there’s no excess moisture like one would possibly have in a restroom or kitchen. Life giving store might have some storage tips for larger amounts. I know HealthNatura advises against storing supplements in the refrigerator in case of possible contamination but I store my glandular thyroid in the freezer.
Do you take the powder by itself, or do you combine it with fatty substances like vitamin e or mct oil?

Progesterone

@Blossom or anyone who may know the answer...

I've been trying to find the answer online but can't, as to relates to using oral progestone (100mg) daily.

I will be having a hair transplant surgery in November.

Is there any reason for me to cease usage of oral progesterone prior to surgery? the biggest concern with this type of surgery is increased bleeding...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom or anyone who may know the answer...

I've been trying to find the answer online but can't, as to relates to using oral progestone (100mg) daily.

I will be having a hair transplant surgery in November.

Is there any reason for me to cease usage of oral progesterone prior to surgery? the biggest concern with this type of surgery is increased bleeding...
Are you using a progest-e? I’m not aware of any contraindications with just progesterone itself but anything vitamin E should be stopped if you’re concerned with bleeding. You could also ask the doctor doing the procedure if there’s any medicines or supplements you need to avoid. Hopefully if someone knows differently they will chime in. It’s good that you’re considering this well in advance though. Best wishes on your procedure.

Progesterone

Are you using a progest-e? I’m not aware of any contraindications with just progesterone itself but anything vitamin E should be stopped if you’re concerned with bleeding. You could also ask the doctor doing the procedure if there’s any medicines or supplements you need to avoid. Hopefully if someone knows differently they will chime in. It’s good that you’re considering this well in advance though. Best wishes on your procedure.

Thanks!

And no vit-e.. just the Such Labs Progesterone powder (100mg) nightly, placed into a OO veggie capsule.

I have been given a list of drugs and when to stop, of course this is not on there, so I will ask. Likely I will need to stop 1-2 weeks prior to surgery just in case, I imagine.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Good to know. Is the quality still good as of this year ?

I can't get anyone from their store to answer my certificate of quality questions.
Yes, I haven’t seen a certificate of analysis but I know and trust the owners fwiw.

ddjd

does anyone have a progesterone powder source in Europe??