Does Anyone Know If You Can Buy Pure Progesterone Powder?

I want to experiment with larger dose Progesterone, but with my Health Natura Progesterone, it'll get expensive quick. Anyone got sources or know if you can buy Progesterone powder?

Mossy

It would be helpful if anyone has experience with SuchLabs progesterone powder that they could share.

T

TheBeard

I know a compounding pharmacy that ships internationally that can compound any hormone at any concentration, even sky high concentration.
PM

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It would be helpful if anyone has experience with SuchLabs progesterone powder that they could share.
I am using it now and did so most of last year and it is great in my opinion.

adw

Forum Supporter
I know a compounding pharmacy that ships internationally that can compound any hormone at any concentration, even sky high concentration.
PM
Could you PM with the details TY
PM

Michael Mohn

Suchlabs is good pricing, delivery and packaging is top. But Idealab's progesterone has a bigger punch, I find personally. Maybe prog in ethanol is more effective for me.

Last edited:

Mossy

Mossy

Suchlabs is good pricing, delivery and packaging is top. But Idealab's progesterone has a bigger punch, I find personally. Maybe prog in ethanol is more effective for me.
Interesting that you feel Idealab’s has more punch. Was this just for topical or oral as well?

I’m not opposed to liquid prog—I have Progeste-E. But for topical scalp application, I feel a powder mixed with ethanol would be better than the oily and sticky Progeste-E.

Nicole W.

Mine came with a scoop that measures at 35mg. I also have a scale I use if I want more or less.
Hi Blossom, are you using this powder topically? If so what carrier are you using? What is the ratio of progesterone to the carrier? I would like to try to make my own topical as well.?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals