Does anyone here have any experiences with taking Bacillus coagulans?

Jayvee

I have had a gut test done recently and it has shown high levels of specific negative gram bacteria associated with inflammation and other health issues. Some of which I match my symptoms. The reccomendation from this gut test provider was to take Bacillus coagulans. I know this is a more 'party's probiotic but wanted to get some ideas on what to expect both positive and negative and what might be a good approach to limit its potential risks. I had seen from another thread that riboflavin can help with its absorbsion so I'm thinking to try that too.

Mauritio

Use the forum search :)

OP
Jayvee

Jayvee

Use the forum search :)

I have done and couldnt find many specific experiences with it. I did see your thread though which was very helpful!

Mauritio

I have done and couldnt find many specific experiences with it. I did see your thread though which was very helpful!
Okay no problem , just thought you hadn't seen it.

Perry Staltic

It dramatically improved my bowel movements by turning them from frequent, loose and mushy to firm meatballs once a day. Some people say they don't like that, but I loved it after what I had been experiencing for a long time. The meatballs don't happen as much now; it comes and goes, but I'm hardly regular anymore about using it. It will be one I will always use.

Last edited: