Does Anyone Else Feel That No One Is Really Alive Anymore?

Filosofy

Is this staring at someone else or staring at a computer screen for work?
I would suppose both. Staring at screens has the toxic light aspect to it, however, plus radiation, which should add to the detriment. Decompressing every 20 minutes does it for me though. Eye exercises such as staring into the far distance, rubbing or massaging the eyes, are all good circulation upping measures :)

ww3not4me

While I am happy to be alive I am also painfully aware that I am alive too! Kind of like a sword that cuts both ways.

I will say this I have 3 sons. I do not think any of them are as alie, vibrant and full of life, adventure and able to create opportunities for themselves as I was at their age!

While I am happy to be alive I am also painfully aware that I am alive too! Kind of like a sword that cuts both ways.

I will say this I have 3 sons. I do not think any of them are as alie, vibrant and full of life, adventure and able to create opportunities for themselves as I was at their age!
Give them LSD

-Luke-

From the children's book Momo:

Calendars and clocks exist to measure time, but that signifies little because we all know that an hour can seem as eternity or pass in a flash, according to how we spend it. Time is life itself, and life resides in the human heart.
[...]
But there was another thing Momo couldn't quite understand - a thing that hadn't happened until very recently. More and more often these days, children turned up with all kinds of toys you couldn't really play with: remote-controlled tanks that trundled to and fro but did little else, or space rockets that whizzed around on strings but go nowhere, or model robots that waddled along with eyes flashing and heads swiveling but that was allAll the games were selected for them by supervisors and had to have some useful, educational purpose. The children learned these new games but unlearned something else in the process: they forgot to be happy, how to take pleasure in little things and last, but not least, how to dream
[...]
One day, you don't feel like doing anything. Nothing interests you, everything bores you. Feel more and more empty inside, more and more dissatisfied with yourself and the world in general. Then even that feeling wears off, and you don't feel anything anymore. You become completely indifferent to what goes on around you... You forget how to laugh and cry - you're cold inside and incapable of loving anything or anyone... There's no going back... The disease has a name. It's called deadly tedium.

JamesGatz

Unfortunately, NO ONE IS ALIVE ANYMORE

25 YEARS AGO, carrying a CELLPHONE was UNHEARD OF

NOW - NO ONE CAN LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT

THEY CANT BEAR TO PART WITH THEIR MACHINES

THEY ARE ALREADY NWO SLAVES ON TRACK FOR A FUTURE LIFE OF SLAVERY AND NIHILISM

LadyRae

When I am out and about, whether that's grocery shopping, at the bank or post office, walking my dog, visiting with other parents before/after school or at various social events- - - I find most people interesting, engaging, authentic, funny and quite approachable. Usually, I get "caught up" in several interactions, making an hour of errands into 2.

Does this make me pro-metabolic? What exactly would that entail anyway? I feel it would be presumptuous, arrogant, and patronizing to claim that "I'm metabolically healthier" than him or her. Even worse is the idea of a "metabolic country" - someone mentioned earlier in this thread.

There's been a lot of posting lately about how everyone are blind shells, the masses are Matrix-thriving AI bots, and only a select few can see the evil world for what it really is🙄. Come on, get over yourselves!

Perhaps we attract the energy we exude. The doom and gloomers boring, self-aggrandizing attitude says much more about their own mental and physical state than anyone else's.

JamesGatz

When I am out and about, whether that's grocery shopping, at the bank or post office, walking my dog, visiting with other parents before/after school or at various social events- - - I find most people interesting, engaging, authentic, funny and quite approachable. Usually, I get "caught up" in several interactions, making an hour of errands into 2.

Does this make me pro-metabolic? What exactly would that entail anyway? I feel it would be presumptuous, arrogant, and patronizing to claim that "I'm metabolically healthier" than him or her. Even worse is the idea of a "metabolic country" - someone mentioned earlier in this thread.

There's been a lot of posting lately about how everyone are blind shells, the masses are Matrix-thriving AI bots, and only a select few can see the evil world for what it really is🙄. Come on, get over yourselves!

Perhaps we attract the energy we exude. The doom and gloomers boring, self-aggrandizing attitude says much more about their own mental and physical state than anyone else's.
It is NOT my fault

Once I FINALLY move down south (which should be any week now) I will become a happy person

But NOW, while I am STUCK in the ABOMINATION that is New York City - surrounded by 5G towers, underground and above ground train stations, and ELECTRIC bikes/cars and miserable people - I LITERALLY CANNOT BE HAPPY/OPTIMISTIC here - I really need to get out of here

LadyRae

It is NOT my fault

Once I FINALLY move down south (which should be any week now) I will become a happy person

But NOW, while I am STUCK in the ABOMINATION that is New York City - surrounded by 5G towers, underground and above ground train stations, and ELECTRIC bikes/cars and miserable people - I LITERALLY CANNOT BE HAPPY/OPTIMISTIC here - I really need to get out of here
Wherever you go, there you are!🌞

Runenight201

I’m no psychologist but the feeling that no one else is really alive to me gives derealization vibes which I feel like is not healthy. I believe that feeling connected with life itself is the ultimate state to be in. How could you form a truly intimate connected relationship with someone else if you don’t believe them to be another life force capable of all the same thoughts and feelings you are? The idea of interacting with simulated automa is pathological to me.

LadyRae

I’m no psychologist but the feeling that no one else is really alive to me gives derealization vibes which I feel like is not healthy. I believe that feeling connected with life itself is the ultimate state to be in. How could you form a truly intimate connected relationship with someone else if you don’t believe them to be another life force capable of all the same thoughts and feelings you are? The idea of interacting with simulated automa is pathological to me.
💥👍🔥👆

Warrior

There are levels to aliveness. At least from my lens.

Is the average Adulterated person as "alive" as a child who dwells in the realm of Inner Sense?

I think we all know the answer to this, yes? In contrast is a man who is doing what he does best, in his natural element and relishing the challenge of development and conquest as "alive" as one stuck in a dead end job, sitting in a cubicle then going home to a microwave meal and TV before getting up and doing it all again.

Like I said, there are levels to aliveness. You can feelsee it when interacting. Its very palpable and Self evident in my experience.

On the flip is someone who is totally obsessed with celebrity gossip and vacuously flits from one Current Thing to the next as a perpetual surface dweller hell bent on fitting in and people pleasing. Is she as "alive" as one who ponders the shadows depth and asks the big questions, far away from the main stream?

Do you agree or disagree with what I just outlined in regards to aliveness? Its good to think different. To have your own perspective and freely share it without attempts at image building or bumbling steps to gain the upper hand and some imaginary form of leverage via being passive aggressive which is so rife on forums.

Lifes too fun for that kind of limited thinking! Or is that too a reflection of aliveness? Is the one freely sharing the most alive as their inner realm overflows with inspiration whilst the deadened play their cards closer to their chest which is barely beating?

This is actually a huge topic, if you consider it, as it cuts straight to the chase of the human condition.

I once wrote an article about a fat, rich Texan and his life in comparison to a starving African in terms of the relative notions of richness, abundance and how different two lives can be on one planet and what we, as a collective, label as success in contrast to the true meaning behind the term.

Advocate2021

It is NOT my fault

Getting out of that cesspool had miraculaous effects on my mental and emotional health so in the case of NYC its not just a person carrying their sh...t whereever they go,; that place is truly is a metabolic bullet to the heart. But yes there is the other aspect too.

Advocate2021

Other than what i wrote about NYC below where i lived for 19 years, I do agree. I meet amazing people every day and of course due to my work, my tribe abounds and i am blessed to constantly be working and interacting with very alive, brilliant and aligned people. We find each other for sure.

DBCoast

People seem pretty down-and-out at the grocery store. Other parents at the playground aren’t very friendly either. There seems to be a haze on everyone. Maybe it’s the phones? I was born in 1980 and remember people being so friendly and outgoing in public - especially around the holidays. In my opinion, something has changed.

Warrior

I'd agree with that and its exactly what I said in terms of aliveness as people, on a whole, were much more open in contrast to default mode of being closed these days.

Your comment about the haze is interesting as I've noticed that fuzziness too where people seem a bit out of it/slightly disconnected and not entirely in the present moment. Contrast that with a lazer like focus on a screen or tablet and it sends an interesting message about the state of many in the collective.

I think a lot of people get emotional about this because they see but don't wish to believe. That and some may just be fortunate enough to live in an environment not affected by this silent epidemic as well as various other factors.

To me there is a stark contrast between how people were in the 80s and now. Huge. Modern man is numb in ways the previous versions were not, hence aliveness.

DBCoast

I'd agree with that and its exactly what I said in terms of aliveness as people, on a whole, were much more open in contrast to default mode of being closed these days.

Your comment about the haze is interesting as I've noticed that fuzziness too where people seem a bit out of it/slightly disconnected and not entirely in the present moment. Contrast that with a lazer like focus on a screen or tablet and it sends an interesting message about the state of many in the collective.

I think a lot of people get emotional about this because they see but don't wish to believe. That and some may just be fortunate enough to live in an environment not affected by this silent epidemic as well as various other factors.

To me there is a stark contrast between how people were in the 80s and now. Huge. Modern man is numb in ways the previous versions were not, hence aliveness.
Agree 100%

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals