Does Anyone Else Feel That No One Is Really Alive Anymore?

maillol

What are those countries?
I often wonder about those migrants that come to Germany from middle eastern and African countries. Not those that actually flee from war or prosecution, but the countless young men that come here for economic reasons and consume.

How many of them eventually regret coming to this joke of a state that gives them shelter and money to buy food - but a lack of culture, warmth, meaning, activity
I went to the middle eastern area of my city last weekend and felt like I was back in reality again. Some actual life in the air.

orangeUglad

Jesus is our only hope. He will take us from glory to glory. As the world grows darker...His light shines brighter

Lollipop2

If you can get to this state on a consistent basis, take advantage of it: feel qualified to lead seminars where it's possible to exploit and humiliate vulnerable volunteers on stage in name of their benefit and a greater good. Making them look like fools lowers the standards that observers will use to relativize your prowess. It's not necessary to be competent, you just need a stronger frame than those around, they will sense the fitness and extrapolate to your ideas.

Someone posted a video of a 'facilitator' getting away with the following pearl:

"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is chronically doing stuff you don't actually want to do. I would love to make it more complicated for you, but it isn't."​

People's built-in bullshitometer will inevitably beep, yet, the unwavering behavior casts doubt on their impressions and keeping the interaction dynamic leaves no room for developing on it, stops questioning in its track.

It can be the start of a promising career.
?

opethfeldt

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of walking corpses lately. Some literally look like zombies in the way they move. Obviously, it's mostly people at work. But it just speaks to how soul sucking these menial tasks are. There's no zest for life in general anymore. Metabolism is definitely involved here. When I've got things balanced, I feel so alive, loving and happy. I just wish I had a way of giving this to others. I can't easily lift them up when my solution involves changing their eating habits they've likely got a religious-like devotion to. It's like they say "you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved".

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Probably result of trauma conditioning. The new wars aren’t so overt as before.
Indeed. The people I know don't even think there is a world-domination war, or that it really got going decades ago. They still believe Bin-Laden and his merry band of novice-pilot terrorists did it. And now they believe they are vaxxd-safe from COVID because mostly all the cases and deaths are unvaccinated. So they are told.

I'm older like @LeeLemonoil and reasonably financially secure, but very much alone. NO one I know personally, including all friends, family & spouse, are unvaccinated - I am the only one who has searched and researched this event201 as it plays out in real life. I look for the least-politicized information to send them occasionally, hoping to find a little opening in the conscious mind, but it gets ignored or vehemently rejected.

Fortunately my vaxxd daughters and husband love me, and I them. But I don't think they will understand until it all falls apart.

Lollipop2

I can't easily lift them up when my solution involves changing their eating habits they've likely got a religious-like devotion to. It's like they say "you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved".
Oh soooo true - beliefs around food are almost impossible to change in people unless they are open. I experience the same frustration as I see all the suffering around me and know it could change if they were willing to hear me out. But alas, no.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
My typos are out of control. I need a new keyboard because it is making random streams of "i's" and "o's" and then my dog pulled the laptop off the table and the monitor is all cracked and broken. I hooked it up to a remote super old crappy monitor.
I actually like it. :D I'm so tired of all this "smart" techie crap in my life. I hate it all now.
Ha Ha - I'm with you on hating technology overload - and I was a CS major in the very beginning of the computer science revolution. But then it was all about doing useful stuff. I go as far back as punch tape and 80-character text only screens. Now it's "you are stuck with it whether you like it or not" and "you MUST pick an option in that voice menu".

PS I will send you a new keyboard if it will make your life less frustrating!

Lollipop2

Indeed. The people I know don't even think there is a world-domination war, or that it really got going decades ago. They still believe Bin-Laden and his merry band of novice-pilot terrorists did it. And now they believe they are vaxxd-safe from COVID because mostly all the cases and deaths are unvaccinated. So they are told.

I'm older like @LeeLemonoil and reasonably financially secure, but very much alone. NO one I know personally, including all friends, family & spouse, are unvaccinated - I am the only one who has searched and researched this event201 as it plays out in real life. I look for the least-politicized information to send them occasionally, hoping to find a little opening in the conscious mind, but it gets ignored or vehemently rejected.

Fortunately my vaxxd daughters and husband love me, and I them. But I don't think they will understand until it all falls apart.
Hey @JudiBlueHen I am sad to hear your husband and daughters got vaxxed - especially your husband because of the bond between spouses. I couldn’t bear it if my husband was jabbed. We are so close. Fortunately he is with me in this whole craziness. Do know that you have us here on RPF when you need people to hang with you in the unjabbed space - or just want to vent occasionally. Hugs ?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Hey @JudiBlueHen I am sad to hear your husband and daughters got vaxxed - especially your husband because of the bond between spouses. I couldn’t bear it if my husband was jabbed. We are so close. Fortunately he is with me in this whole craziness. Do know that you have us here on RPF when you need people to hang with you in the unjabbed space - or just want to vent occasionally. Hugs ?
Thank you so much! I am grateful for this forum as it is a big part of my sanity and hope. And my continuing education.

Some people cannot tolerate being alone, "outside", un-included. Well I agree, it is not fun, but I am willing.

Regina

Ha Ha - I'm with you on hating technology overload - and I was a CS major in the very beginning of the computer science revolution. But then it was all about doing useful stuff. I go as far back as punch tape and 80-character text only screens. Now it's "you are stuck with it whether you like it or not" and "you MUST pick an option in that voice menu".

PS I will send you a new keyboard if it will make your life less frustrating!
Haha. Thanks JudiBlueHen! I'll beligerantly stick with my low-tech current set-up. Apple really made lousy keyboards on the MacBook Pro. This would be the 2nd time the keyboard would have to be replaced. I'm not going to do it. Of course, now that the monitor is smashed, that's an easier decision. I'll get a new laptop some time. I am in remodeling misery at the moment and that's eating up all of my sheckles.
Cheers

jnklheimer

Thanks for replying to my post. You posted in a thread I made awhile back, when I was posting under a different username about trouble I was having dealing with what I described as narcissistic people and since then I always am glad to see your posts because I know you get it. I totally understand what you're dealing with right now too. I don't know anyone irl who hasn't taken the shot, and whenever I bring up how I feel badly about the vaccine passports and being treated as a second class citizen, family members just get incredulous and angry with me. I have a few online friends i can talk to about these issues including many of the posters here.

jnklheimer

Haha. Thanks JudiBlueHen! I'll beligerantly stick with my low-tech current set-up. Apple really made lousy keyboards on the MacBook Pro. This would be the 2nd time the keyboard would have to be replaced. I'm not going to do it. Of course, now that the monitor is smashed, that's an easier decision. I'll get a new laptop some time. I am in remodeling misery at the moment and that's eating up all of my sheckles.
Cheers
You can use a usb or wireless keyboard, and plug your macbook into a normal pc monitor. Laptop keyboards suck. You could buy a new screen replacement and fix it yourself too, the last era before this current one macbooks are pretty easy to work on.

Dave Clark

I believe much of this is caused by EMFs. I take notice that people who do everything possible for optimal health still experience this. There is much science to show the effects of these electronic frequencies on our brain, and of course, that will affect how we think and how we feel. Until the last century, man has never lived in an environment that is filled with alternating current, and now WIFI frequencies, this is not the currents we have evolved with and harmonized with on earth, so there may be many hidden and insidious health issues and brain function issues that we don't even know about going on.

Filosofy

Ehmmm what??
Yes, staring puts you in a sympathetic state and weakens your nervous system. This is described in the old medical texts and is picked up today, by Dr. Andrew Hubermann among others.

I believe much of this is caused by EMFs.

Absolutely. The narrative of mental health being something natural diverts from all these possible causes. EMF is evidently one and it shows in studies. Dr. Olle Johansson from Karolinska in Stockholm even claims it mutates bacteria to make them resistant. This could be interesting in terms of endotoxins.

But people wave it off, kind of like smoking or eating something unhealthy. EMF is the new water we swim in. Those who are good at de-stressing, i.e. leaving calcium out of their cells, seem to be the safest here.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Yes, staring puts you in a sympathetic state and weakens your nervous system. This is described in the old medical texts and is picked up today, by Dr. Andrew Hubermann among others.
Is this staring at someone else or staring at a computer screen for work?