Does Anyone Else Feel That No One Is Really Alive Anymore?

OP
L

lampofred

Do you mean memories of what our lives used to be when we were children, or memories from our freer recent past as a society?

I don’t know exactly what you mean by that,when I have high energy ,‘ high enthusiasm,most of peoples feel like they have very little positives feelings,how they manifest these positives feelings feel very low intensity and even forced and fake like an automatism that you would expect in the given context,0 enthusiasm,and instead of living in the present,they either talk about their past good moments with nostalgia,or they talk about their futur aspiration even if that’s pure fantaisy,sounds like learned helplessness in the present,lot of them are not willing to experiment new things even if these things could be the very solution or their perceived problems,even easy things that do not pull them out of their confort zones.in term of subjectif feeling,a high dopamine high gaba high androgen state make me réalise even more the poor states peoples are in because of the contrast between me and them,and because by experience I know Wich state and Wich feelings tend to cause peoples to have these ideas and these tons of voices(there is peoples that don’t sounds and feel dead like some childs and young’s women that increase even more my enthusiasm,fullness and joy)just their tons of voice tell you a lot about with state they are in,peoples need sunlight fruits and to stop watching news,covid news and stop listening to disgusting music that cultivate these weak feelings of learned helplessness melancholia,nostalgia,fatality...etc,they should’ cutivate joy and well being

What I meant by that is that I feel like there has been a shift to speaking from the mind than from the heart. The heart uses simpler words but the words have more meaning. For example, can there be another Harry Potter anymore, very simple language but a captivating story?

I guess it's just related to the increase in PUFA consumption/decline in metabolic rate. Heat production and CO2 production has to be very high for real creativity. But everyone is scared of saturated fat, sugar, salt, calcium, aspirin, everything that raises CO2.

I made the thread because I briefly became hypermetabolic and really noticed the drastic hypometabolism everywhere... But it's a pretty pointless thread because there's nothing to really do about it aside from trying to raise my own metabolism I guess

When my metabolic rate is good I feel like time slows and the days are longer (in a good way). Conversely, if I'm struggling the days seem to go much more quickly, almost in a blur. I always notice this time of year with autumn coming in how so many people will say stuff to the effect of "I can't believe how quickly the year has gone", it's a definite sign of a largely hypo-metabolic populace to me.
I find this to be quite a profound thought, I know you live in British and it's such a common thing to hear as the nights draw in. I wonder if anyone else here in the forum lives in a more metabolically sound country and ever hears these kind of comments?

x3

This is what I've experienced.

When I'm cruising metabolically, days are long (I remain conscious during every event) and yet I continue to enjoy. When I'm not, days blitz and the weekdays merge due to the lack of consciousness.

For the record, I've not yet tried the Holy Grail of T3/T4. I substitute a combo of aspirin, caffeine, methylene blue, and molecular isolates of essential nutrients to achieve what I experience.

tankasnowgod

Sometimes when I am able to get my metabolic rate very high, I feel that no one is actually alive anymore and that we are all just living through memories of what our lives used to be...

I mean, I think Biden and some other public figures died awhile ago, and what we are seeing now is basically holograms/clones/rubber mask wearing body doubles, or something. But not generally, no.

Luann

yeh, i feel that about myself.
my immediate circumstances aren't really helping, but a different self would push against them with more energy + purpose, right?
salt + vitamin D

LeeLemonoil

Did you grow up and spend all your life in the west? When you live or work overseas in a society that hasn’t been affected by consumerism and woke culture you’ll see a tremendous difference and even begin to feel happy and more human while you realize what was missing in the west.

What are those countries?
I often wonder about those migrants that come to Germany from middle eastern and African countries. Not those that actually flee from war or prosecution, but the countless young men that come here for economic reasons and consume.

How many of them eventually regret coming to this joke of a state that gives them shelter and money to buy food - but a lack of culture, warmth, meaning, activity

Nomane Euger

What I meant by that is that I feel like there has been a shift to speaking from the mind than from the heart. The heart uses simpler words but the words have more meaning. For example, can there be another Harry Potter anymore, very simple language but a captivating story?

I guess it's just related to the increase in PUFA consumption/decline in metabolic rate. Heat production and CO2 production has to be very high for real creativity. But everyone is scared of saturated fat, sugar, salt, calcium, aspirin, everything that raises CO2.

I made the thread because I briefly became hypermetabolic and really noticed the drastic hypometabolism everywhere... But it's a pretty pointless thread because there's nothing to really do about it aside from trying to raise my own metabolism I guess
Go watch Dune in the best cinema you can,simple story,no philosophical discussions,absolutely captivating,incredible pictures,images,lor(e?),the sounds waves were going though my body I had permanent chills during the movie.its not a pointless thread,and what you could do is reach a state where your energy enthusiasm make you have enough influence on peoples you speak with and they will ask you advice and perhaps experiments with it,start the crusade

Makrosky

I often wonder about those migrants that come to Germany from middle eastern and African countries. Not those that actually flee from war or prosecution, but the countless young men that come here for economic reasons and consume.

How many of them eventually regret coming to this joke of a state that gives them shelter and money to buy food - but a lack of culture, warmth, meaning, activity
I totally get your point. But that is unfair with Germany man. There is activity and culture for sure, at least in medium to big cities. There are other countries in similar geographic areas (you know an example ;)) that are MUCH worse. Germans, the young ones at least, are as open as anyother europeans. Lack of warmth yes, maybe. And meaning... haaah!!! Welcome to the west my friend.

Makrosky

x3

This is what I've experienced.

When I'm cruising metabolically, days are long (I remain conscious during every event) and yet I continue to enjoy. When I'm not, days blitz and the weekdays merge due to the lack of consciousness.

For the record, I've not yet tried the Holy Grail of T3/T4. I substitute a combo of aspirin, caffeine, methylene blue, and molecular isolates of essential nutrients to achieve what I experience.
Then I am doing something very wrong because since starting Peating my days and years seem to fly much faster. I always attributed it to getting old, you know, people say that. That the older you get the faster time passes. But this thread has left me thinking.

Jon2547

I don't feel as if anyone is truly alive anymore. Day after day I discover things that most of my family does not want to hear.

I found out in the last 24 hours that the famous preacher Jonathan Edwards (from the early 1700s) died at the age of 54 from the smallpox vaccine. His daughter Esther died from it as well.

But who can I tell that to? My mother has bought into the voodoo medicine hysteria. My ex-wife has, one of my grown sons has, my brother as well.

We are inside of the largest gaslighting experiment in history of mankind.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The Fog of War.

P

Peatness

I don't feel as if anyone is truly alive anymore. Day after day I discover things that most of my family does not want to hear.

I found out in the last 24 hours that the famous preacher Jonathan Edwards (from the early 1700s) died at the age of 54 from the smallpox vaccine. His daughter Esther died from it as well.

But who can I tell that to? My mother has bought into the voodoo medicine hysteria. My ex-wife has, one of my grown sons has, my brother as well.

We are inside of the largest gaslighting experiment in history of mankind.

That’s why I come to the forum. There is always someone here share my new discoveries with.

bk_

This resonates with me. There is a complete lack of culture, warmth, meaning, healthy family-based social activity, and overall humanity.

In other countries the government is corrupt and rotten. I have observed that everyone knows this so there is a help and self-reliance from the community, ways around the corruption, and a healthy suspicion of the government’s intentions. Examples include Latin America, the Middle East, and Greece.

In the west everything is extremely rigid and the majority of people have blind and unquestioning support of authority so there’s no wiggle room for grace. Everyone is glued to a screen, busy hating others on the internet instead of talking to their neighbours.

Runenight201

When we have saved ourselves, what other purpose is left but to save our fellow beings? And through the salvation of others, will we not continually be saved ourselves?

There is great joy in the self-awakening to the magnificence of experience, but wouldn’t the joy be greater and the pleasure richer in the union of such experience with the other?

Still trying to save myself, and perhaps when I do I may see such desires to help others as irrelevant, but as of now I still find great meaning in the hero. We are empathetic creatures by nature after all.

Jon2547

When we have saved ourselves, what other purpose is left but to save our fellow beings? And through the salvation of others, will we not continually be saved ourselves?

There is great joy in the self-awakening to the magnificence of experience, but wouldn’t the joy be greater and the pleasure richer in the union of such experience with the other?

Still trying to save myself, and perhaps when I do I may see such desires to help others as irrelevant, but as of now I still find great meaning in the hero. We are empathetic creatures by nature after all.
That resonates with what I have learned from studying the holy Bible.

Amazoniac

If you can get to this state on a consistent basis, take advantage of it: feel qualified to lead seminars where it's possible to exploit and humiliate vulnerable volunteers on stage in name of their benefit and a greater good. Making them look like fools lowers the standards that observers will use to relativize your prowess. It's not necessary to be competent, you just need a stronger frame than those around, they will sense the fitness and extrapolate to your ideas.

Someone posted a video of a 'facilitator' getting away with the following pearl:

"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is chronically doing stuff you don't actually want to do. I would love to make it more complicated for you, but it isn't."​

People's built-in bullshitometer will inevitably beep, yet, the unwavering behavior casts doubt on their impressions and keeping the interaction dynamic leaves no room for developing on it, stops questioning in its track.

It can be the start of a promising career.

Makrosky

Some people say it is the other way around : That it is when you "save" others that you can finally "save" yourself.

Jon2547

Children are conditioned in kindergarten to trust and believe in the institutions (doctors, military, public school, law enforcement) all the while they are trained to view their fathers with suspicion. Television and movies have been especially anti-dad for decades.

P

Peatness

Children are conditioned in kindergarten to trust and believe in the institutions (doctors, military, public school, law enforcement) all the while they are trained to view their fathers with suspicion. Television and movies have been especially anti-dad for decades.
I have a different experience of this. The younger girls I have observed growing up in recent times all seem to be close to their dads. Those dads are awesome dads

Filosofy

One wonders how much of it is a projection of the vision one carries. If I were to bet I'd say diet, heavy radiation, hurry and constant eye fixation—a known enervating factor no one seems to take into consideration—are what zombiefy us. If one has something of an imagination it is easy to see the prototype in modern humans for automatons, i.e. a complete lack of spontaneous movements in people over 25, just suckling, suckling the screens endlessly, as the thumbs jerk.

Then again, young people seem really fine to me, so I focus on that. Nature really shows herself sacred in that she makes the new generations full of vitality and resilience against the pourings of pollution. I guess it's altogether a miracle we're all still alive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals