Does Anyone Else Feel That No One Is Really Alive Anymore?

JamesGatz

Getting out of that cesspool had miraculaous effects on my mental and emotional health so in the case of NYC its not just a person carrying their sh...t whereever they go,; that place is truly is a metabolic bullet to the heart. But yes there is the other aspect too.
Yep, besides all tech stressors - 99% of people here are brain-dead and a HORRIBLE person

It doesn't matter how healthy I get because as soon as I step outside I am BOMBARDED with MASK-WEARING NPC's whom energy is SO LOW that they SAP ALL OF MINE when I pass by them

The MOST ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE IN NYC are the homeless men you see on the train on drugs thats how BAD IT IS

Advocate2021

Yep, besides all tech stressors - 99% of people here are brain-dead and a HORRIBLE person

It doesn't matter how healthy I get because as soon as I step outside I am BOMBARDED with MASK-WEARING NPC's whom energy is SO LOW that they SAP ALL OF MINE when I pass by them

The MOST ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE IN NYC are the homeless men you see on the train on drugs thats how BAD IT IS
I felt what was coming there way before it happened. I think New York City really started going downhill after 2010 or so and by 2016 I couldn't even walk down the street there I just would go into a horrible panic and by the end of 2017 I was finally able to leave but I completely understand what you're feeling because I felt that there long before what happened recently. And many of my clients are there and it is a complete nightmare there so you are so right to get out of there as fast as you can.

Last edited:

Santosh

Sometimes when I am able to get my metabolic rate very high, I feel that no one is actually alive anymore and that we are all just living through memories of what our lives used to be...

People have this look that life is passing by them and they have no power over it.

I don't think it's new, I'm sure it's always been the case that 99% of people have a slave/follower mind and are absolutely and utterly content of being led by the 1% creative and strong-willed of us around here.

Regina

People have this look that life is passing by them and they have no power over it.

I don't think it's new, I'm sure it's always been the case that 99% of people have a slave/follower mind and are absolutely and utterly content of being led by the 1% creative and strong-willed of us around here.
I think "creative" and "strong-willed" are mutually exclusive traits.

Warrior

How do you find Peatings effect in terms of influencing your creativity? Do you have a benchmark comparison of the quality/quantity of your output with another eating plan vs Peats perspective?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals