Does Anyone Else Feel That No One Is Really Alive Anymore?

lampofred

Sometimes when I am able to get my metabolic rate very high, I feel that no one is actually alive anymore and that we are all just living through memories of what our lives used to be...

Do you mean memories of what our lives used to be when we were children, or memories from our freer recent past as a society?

LeeLemonoil

Sometimes when I am able to get my metabolic rate very high, I feel that no one is actually alive anymore and that we are all just living through memories of what our lives used to be...

Do you mean memories of what our lives used to be when we were children, or memories from our freer recent past as a society?

Lampo-Fred?, yes I do.

And @Christopher R. - actually, I experience or ponder both forms of longing for life.

I‘m in a stage in life where I managed to a financially secure, have a sound and loving romantic partnership, children and friends and still manage to have hobbies and freetime to care for my health.

On my best days, despite being no young men anymore, I experience a lot of every that gets me productive or adventurous 10 days a day, with resilience against adversity and a good humour.

But I also experience much darker, sad, sick, powerless and low every days. And times when I didn’t even realized that there was something wrong with that - even as a Young adult.

The only thing negative about being „woke“ ?? about how absolutely dehumanizing our current way of living is the uncontrollable furor that comes with it

I want to fight everyone and everything that brought us here and wipe it from the face of the planet forever. I can’t even stand seeing a new IPhone preserved, hearing a car manufacturer CEO talk about how new cars will be driving supercomputers, can’t even stand paying with my mobile and can’t stand some youngster talking about how climate change takes his life away or such nonsense

When you’re healthy, have your tribe and friend around you, suffieclent fresh food, time to play and work meaningfully ... life is joy. Millions and billions of human beings in Times past experienced it - also today, but it takes much more effort, luck and elaborated circumstances.
Also millions and of our forfathers and mothers experienced endless pain and despair, also today.

But to be so dehumanized, deprived of being able to do what our species evolved to do - that’s living hell

Nomane Euger

I don’t know exactly what you mean by that,when I have high energy ,‘ high enthusiasm,most of peoples feel like they have very little positives feelings,how they manifest these positives feelings feel very low intensity and even forced and fake like an automatism that you would expect in the given context,0 enthusiasm,and instead of living in the present,they either talk about their past good moments with nostalgia,or they talk about their futur aspiration even if that’s pure fantaisy,sounds like learned helplessness in the present,lot of them are not willing to experiment new things even if these things could be the very solution or their perceived problems,even easy things that do not pull them out of their confort zones.in term of subjectif feeling,a high dopamine high gaba high androgen state make me réalise even more the poor states peoples are in because of the contrast between me and them,and because by experience I know Wich state and Wich feelings tend to cause peoples to have these ideas and these tons of voices(there is peoples that don’t sounds and feel dead like some childs and young’s women that increase even more my enthusiasm,fullness and joy)just their tons of voice tell you a lot about with state they are in,peoples need sunlight fruits and to stop watching news,covid news and stop listening to disgusting music that cultivate these weak feelings of learned helplessness melancholia,nostalgia,fatality...etc,they should’ cutivate joy and well being

Last edited:

Sefton10

When my metabolic rate is good I feel like time slows and the days are longer (in a good way). Conversely, if I'm struggling the days seem to go much more quickly, almost in a blur. I always notice this time of year with autumn coming in how so many people will say stuff to the effect of "I can't believe how quickly the year has gone", it's a definite sign of a largely hypo-metabolic populace to me.

Makrosky

As long as you do something very different from what most of the people do, you will feel different. Examples that occurred to me:

- After coming for long trips/stays in other countries with different lifestyles. "Why is everybody in a rush?"

- After using high dosages of iodine : "why everyone move like zombies?"

- After using psychedelics : "why is everybody asleep ?"

And generally, regardless of metabolic state, why is everybody so much in the box?

Regina

Lampo-Fred?, yes I do.

And @Christopher R. - actually, I experience or ponder both forms of longing for life.

I‘m in a stage in life where I managed to a financially secure, have a sound and loving romantic partnership, children and friends and still manage to have hobbies and freetime to care for my health.

On my best days, despite being no young men anymore, I experience a lot of every that gets me productive or adventurous 10 days a day, with resilience against adversity and a good humour.

But I also experience much darker, sad, sick, powerless and low every days. And times when I didn’t even realized that there was something wrong with that - even as a Young adult.

The only thing negative about being „woke“ ?? about how absolutely dehumanizing our current way of living is the uncontrollable furor that comes with it

I want to fight everyone and everything that brought us here and wipe it from the face of the planet forever. I can’t even stand seeing a new IPhone preserved, hearing a car manufacturer CEO talk about how new cars will be driving supercomputers, can’t even stand paying with my mobile and can’t stand some youngster talking about how climate change takes his life away or such nonsense

When you’re healthy, have your tribe and friend around you, suffieclent fresh food, time to play and work meaningfully ... life is joy. Millions and billions of human beings in Times past experienced it - also today, but it takes much more effort, luck and elaborated circumstances.
Also millions and of our forfathers and mothers experienced endless pain and despair, also today.

But to be so dehumanized, deprived of being able to do what our species evolved to do - that’s living hell
:darts:

Jon2547

Lampo-Fred?, yes I do.

You wrote all that I was already thinking. I feel the same exact way.

bk_

Did you grow up and spend all your life in the west? When you live or work overseas in a society that hasn’t been affected by consumerism and woke culture you’ll see a tremendous difference and even begin to feel happy and more human while you realize what was missing in the west.

Makrosky

Did you grow up and spend all your life in the west? When you live or work overseas in a society that hasn’t been affected by consumerism and woke culture you’ll see a tremendous difference and even begin to feel happy and more human while you realize what was missing in the west.
I concur 100% with this.

In a way what west lacks is... LIFE.

Regina

Sorry for the many typos. That’s the great IPhone for you. Writes a lot of ***t unless you read it over again. Time saving my axx
My typos are out of control. I need a new keyboard because it is making random streams of "i's" and "o's" and then my dog pulled the laptop off the table and the monitor is all cracked and broken. I hooked it up to a remote super old crappy monitor.
I actually like it. :D I'm so tired of all this "smart" techie crap in my life. I hate it all now.

When my metabolic rate is good I feel like time slows and the days are longer (in a good way). Conversely, if I'm struggling the days seem to go much more quickly, almost in a blur. I always notice this time of year with autumn coming in how so many people will say stuff to the effect of "I can't believe how quickly the year has gone", it's a definite sign of a largely hypo-metabolic populace to me.
I find this to be quite a profound thought, I know you live in British and it's such a common thing to hear as the nights draw in. I wonder if anyone else here in the forum lives in a more metabolically sound country and ever hears these kind of comments?

Makrosky

I find this to be quite a profound thought, I know you live in British and it's such a common thing to hear as the nights draw in. I wonder if anyone else here in the forum lives in a more metabolically sound country and ever hears these kind of comments?
If by metabolically sound country you mean sunny countries and not super developed ones... then the tendency is not to think about "years" but "days". Talking about "next" or "past" year is like if you and me talk about "next" or "past" decades. I hope it answers your question.

Peater

I can't believe my whole life has led to this point.

Like...this was there the whole time, in the future, with a population mostly comprising of the compliant and unquestioning as my workmates, acquaintances....family? (My friends are in agreement with my about this situation).

Anyway, it comes as quite a shock when the thought does through your head. F*cks sake I didn't want to be Neo, I just wanted a healthy truthful life!

we are all just living through memories of what our lives used to be...

Resonates with me.

Makrosky

My typos are out of control. I need a new keyboard because it is making random streams of "i's" and "o's" and then my dog pulled the laptop off the table and the monitor is all cracked and broken. I hooked it up to a remote super old crappy monitor.
I actually like it. :D I'm so tired of all this "smart" techie crap in my life. I hate it all now.
LOOOOL you made me laugh Regina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals