Does any of these are fattening up the liver?

FitnessMike

aspirin
Niacinamide

brocktoon

Are you asking if these substances fatten up the liver? I'm no expert, but I take a hundred milligrams of niacinamide a few times a day, maybe 350-400 mg in total. Larger doses may inhibit loss of liver fat, so I might avoid anything over 500 mg per day.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Are you asking if these substances fatten up the liver? I'm no expert, but I take a hundred milligrams of niacinamide a few times a day, maybe 350-400 mg in total. Larger doses may inhibit loss of liver fat, so I might avoid anything over 500 mg per day.
Yes

P

Peatness

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Low Dose Niacinamide Prevents NAFLD / Cirrhosis

It feels like ever since i take 2g of aspirin and 3g of niacinamide clearance of everything by liver seem slower

P

Peatness

It feels like ever since i take 2g of aspirin and 3g of niacinamide clearance of everything by liver seem slower
They both slow fat burn

Korven

For some people aspirin can be a burden to the liver as the salicylates have to be detoxified. Aspirin can also inhibit phenol sulfotranferase (which is how the liver clears salicylates) Inhibition of human phenol and estrogen sulfotransferase by certain non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents. So a bit of a double whammy. Taking aspirin gave me a bunch of liver spots.

Also niacinamide depletes methyl groups in large doses.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

They both slow fat burn

Have you got any idea what with what doses of both one can increase metabolism without hindering liver function?

P

Peatness

Have you got any idea what with what doses of both one can increase metabolism without hindering liver function?
I don't use asprin at all. Nicinamide is around 50 a few time a day. Please double check this. Haidut and hans might know more, check their posts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals