Does African Need a Pandemic?

OP
P

Peatness

This is not limited to Africa

The creation of Protected Areas has brought devastating violence, hunger and ill-health to local and Indigenous people across Africa and Asia. It's rarely been done with the consent of Indigenous communities and there is no reason to believe that it will be any different now.
This will be the biggest land grab in history, it will dispossess hundreds of millions of people and, as the science shows, it won't save biodiversity.
Time is running out. We urge you to drop the 30% target, which is not only a dangerous diversion, but will destroy lives.

OP
P

Peatness

I’m due for my booster shot. Next week I’m phakathi. Bring that Pfizer. Inject it. We rock on. I don’t get swayed by nonsense nna. I’ll still be here next week, balling.
— Kgauza wa Lecowza (@Kgauza_SM) March 8, 2022

@Perry Staltic posted elsewhere

OP
P

Peatness

BBC Media Action continuing the work of the colonial masters and 'missionaries' in Africa and elsewhere. BBC media action claims to be a charity.

Funding

1648736557500.png

A 2014 article by the UK COLUMN about BBC Media Action

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

This is evil

OP
P

Peatness

@J.R.K I'm posting your comment here. What we do from now on matters

J.R.K

@J.R.K I'm posting your comment here. What we do from now on matters

Thank you @Pina

OP
P

Peatness

They will be branded like cattle

Founded in 2014, ID4Africa is an NGO that accompanies African nations on their journeys to develop robust and responsible Identity ecosystems in the service of development and humanitarian action. The Movement is driven by the need to establish identity-for-all, not just as a legal right (consistent with SDG 16.9), but as a practical necessity to enable inclusive access to services in Africa.

OP
P

Peatness

Staff and students at UCT will not be forced to have a Covid-19 vaccine so that they can work or study at the university. Instead, the Council has chosen to make vaccination voluntary, rather than mandate it.

Regina

They will be branded like cattle

Founded in 2014, ID4Africa is an NGO that accompanies African nations on their journeys to develop robust and responsible Identity ecosystems in the service of development and humanitarian action. The Movement is driven by the need to establish identity-for-all, not just as a legal right (consistent with SDG 16.9), but as a practical necessity to enable inclusive access to services in Africa.

"inclusive" :yuck:

OP
P

Peatness

It's a take over!

View attachment 35038

The Blair institute is very involved in this region

No surprise here - The Blair institute is very involved in this region

The African continent saw a significant increase in coups in the last year-and-a-half, with military figures carrying out takeovers in Burkina Faso, Sudan, Guinea, Chad and Mali.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

@Zsazsa posted this on another thread

Nigeria is among dozens of African countries including Ghana, Egypt and Kenya with SIM registration laws that authorities say are necessary for security purposes, but digital rights experts here say increase surveillance and hurts privacy.

Nigeria has been rolling out 11-digit electronic national identity cards for almost a decade, which record an individual’s personal and biometric data, including fingerprints and photo.

The National Identity Number (NIN) is required to open a bank account, apply for a driver’s license, vote, get health insurance, and file tax returns.

OP
P

Peatness

From the second article

1651430711767.png

After I published this article, one reader left the following commentary that highlights the long term effects on fertility this sterilizing vaccine was able to produce:
My wife is Kenyan and sometime around 15 years ago, when she was still a teenager, she was forced to take one of those “tetanus” vaccines. She and another student who had refused were cornered in a room and forcibly administered the shot. Nearly every one of her school mates whom she is still in touch with have developed some sort of fertility-related problem, and difficulty bringing a baby to full term. My wife herself has had multiple miscarriages. horribly painful and several weeks-long menstrual cycles, sudden death of the baby in the womb, and more. We have one baby who lived. The doctor who delivered her via emergency Csection said he had never seen anything like it....everything was going wrong, the baby stopped developing early on.....our daughter is now 5 and is normal in every way, but it is a miracle.

The girls from her village who were too poor for school fees were spared the vaccine, and they haven’t had any problem conceiving or giving birth.

This horror is still going on in Kenya, now with the Covid shots.