Does African Need a Pandemic?

Drareg

I wonder who these "militants" are? It's funny how they seem to appear in oil rich regions

The council on foreign relations websites was highlighting Mozambique last year, I mentioned it on here because of that, Mozambique have huge resources offshore, I knew it would end up becoming another conflict zone, its so obvious big corporate are doing it, the private militaries via mercenaries arm and train whatever side is helping them get access to the resources. It can no longer be states intervening so they use private militaries much more and NGO's.

The CFR is like the director, script writer before it all unfolds.

OP
P

Peatness

The council on foreign relations websites was highlighting Mozambique last year, I mentioned it on here because of that, Mozambique have huge resources offshore, I knew it would end up becoming another conflict zone, its so obvious big corporate are doing it, the private militaries via mercenaries arm and train whatever side is helping them get access to the resources. It can no longer be states intervening so they use private militaries much more and NGO's.

The CFR is like the director, script writer before it all unfolds.
Tony Blair and his institute are up to no good in that region

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

By Rusere Shoniwa | Dec 27, 2021

From the article

At a deeper level, Covid containment policies represent a desperate authoritarian response to permanent decline. This cannot end well for the West and if the West is a sinking ship, then Africa must not blindly tether itself to this Titanic disaster. Addressing Ethiopia’s political leadership on Pan Africanism, Professor P L Lumumba recently warned that Africa will be recolonised in the next 25 years. Sadly, his warning lacks the requisite degree of urgency since the timeframe is out by 25 years. It is happening right now.

His failure to appreciate this is rooted in a failure to comprehend the meaning of Covid. It is a totalitarian coup by global capital using captured Western governments to implement technocratic systems of biomedical and financial control. If Africa is serious about avoiding recolonization, it must get serious about resisting Covid diktats from Western governments and international agencies.

OP
P

Peatness

It's a take over!

1648246289100.png

The Blair institute is very involved in this region

OP
P

Peatness