Does African Need a Pandemic?

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

Why wasn't this all over the news? Posted on Bitchute on 8 Oct 2021. ALL NGO's and so called Charities in African need to be investigated

Does it look like a cargo plane? No. What we are really dealing with are pedophile criminals and this is real evidence of child trafficking. A cargo plane (yea right) that took off from South Sudan was inspected by customs officials during a stopover in Niger.

They discovered hundreds of abducted children en route to Spain. In the video, officials say the children were destined to be sold to pedophiles or used for organ transplants.

They discovered hundreds of abducted children on a "cargo" plane en route to Spain.​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RFnnegA3flRE/

Regina

Why wasn't this all over the news? Posted on Bitchute on 8 Oct 2021. ALL NGO's and so called Charities in African need to be investigated

Does it look like a cargo plane? No. What we are really dealing with are pedophile criminals and this is real evidence of child trafficking. A cargo plane (yea right) that took off from South Sudan was inspected by customs officials during a stopover in Niger.

They discovered hundreds of abducted children en route to Spain. In the video, officials say the children were destined to be sold to pedophiles or used for organ transplants.

They discovered hundreds of abducted children on a "cargo" plane en route to Spain.​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RFnnegA3flRE/

sick to my stomach. It's hard to fathom such evil.

OP
P

Peatness

sick to my stomach. It's hard to fathom such evil.
I was in two minds about posting that video. I couldn't rest until I did because to ignore it would somehow make me complicit.

-Luke-

On Monday night at the protest in my town, there was a sort of counter-protest a few meters from the meeting place, where several speakers spoke. Two them kept saying things like "We must finally send the vaccines to Africa", "Release the patents so that the Africans can also be vaccinated", "the Africans live in great danger as long as they are not all fully vaccinated". I stood there and remembered this thread here.

Typical "we know what is good for Africans better than Africans themselves" mindset.

And the same people call us racists.

OP
P

Peatness

On Monday night at the protest in my town, there was a sort of counter-protest a few meters from the meeting place, where several speakers spoke. Two them kept saying things like "We must finally send the vaccines to Africa", "Release the patents so that the Africans can also be vaccinated", "the Africans live in great danger as long as they are not all fully vaccinated". I stood there and remembered this thread here.

Typical "we know what is good for Africans better than Africans themselves" mindset.

And the same people call us racists.
I bet they are working for some charity funded by big pharma

OP
P

Peatness

RelCoVax​

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1449818390462402561?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1449818390462402561%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthetruedefender.com%2Fwhat-is-relcovax-is-dr-malone-selling-it%2F

OP
P

Peatness

Scientists around the world are working faster than ever to develop and produce vaccines that can stop the spread of COVID-19, with 21 vaccines now being rolled out in countries worldwide. Here is an at-a-glance overview of those vaccines and recent developments of candidates in clinical trials.

1642627126500.png

OP
P

Peatness

I seen on twitter some corrupted African leaders have done deals with pfizer and co, they are force vaccinating people now it seems.
Are you able to post those twitter feeds here?

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

COVID-19 vaccines are experimental, and citizens have the right to refuse such a vaccine and the Siracussa Principle 58. The right of refusal, therefore, stems from the fact that Emergency Use Authorisation products are, by definition, experimental.

Governments should comply with international human rights law and make COVID-19 vaccinations voluntary and not mandatory.

There should also be no discrimination against those who choose not to be vaccinated, like not being allowed to travel, attend school, shop, attend social gatherings or not being employed.