Does 100% natural commercially available male's underwear even exist?

Old Irenaeus

I'm not too familiar with them. I recall seeing them when I was looking into merino base layers, but decided to steer more toward brands that offered a higher (if not 100%) amount of merino overall because I was looking for cold weather clothing. I suppose the Allbirds blends would be better in warmer weather as far as wicking and breathability, but it would depend how much other stuff you're okay with being mixed in and not knowing the manufacturing process for.

By the way, I had a promo email in my inbox today from Cottonique with a discount code if you or anyone else wants to use it. The code is LOVEYOURSKIN2022 and is for 30% off a purchase of $100 or more, good until the end of February. I believe their shipping is always free as well.
Yes, thank you for that code!

Cloudhands

I'm not too familiar with them. I recall seeing them when I was looking into merino base layers, but decided to steer more toward brands that offered a higher (if not 100%) amount of merino overall because I was looking for cold weather clothing. I suppose the Allbirds blends would be better in warmer weather as far as wicking and breathability, but it would depend how much other stuff you're okay with being mixed in and not knowing the manufacturing process for.

By the way, I had a promo email in my inbox today from Cottonique with a discount code if you or anyone else wants to use it. The code is LOVEYOURSKIN2022 and is for 30% off a purchase of $100 or more, good until the end of February. I believe their shipping is always free as well.
badass man u just saved me 100$ thank u

seely

Not underwear, but sweats and undershirts that are 100% organic USA cotton.

I’m ordering these after trying out Maggie’s wool socks for my husband here in Florida. (They were ok heat wise but fell at the ankles)

Not mens boxers, but shirts for men and also for women and children, Truly Charis brand, has some great merino clothing.

Why not linen? There’s a few good linen brands. This is one pair I’m considering grabbing to test out… the comments say they are similar to briefs especially when sizing down. 100% linen boxer shorts

And these. Men's Linen Boxer Shorts

At minimum consider some organic cotton backups while you research or hire a seamstress. These Duluth options are good, budget friendly, and have some of the highest cotton percentages (94%) I’ve found on the market.

Back
Top Bottom