Doctors Are Still Killing People With "Covid" In Hospitals

My brother in law's brother was diabetic and in his 70s. Yes he wasn't the healthiest person.

He came down with flu, was diagnosed with Covid, went into the hospital with no respiratory symptoms.

They put him on a ventilator a few days later and of course he died.

So many good treatment protocols now, between aspirin, Losartan, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D3, famotidine...and I'm sure he got none of them.

Covid didn't kill him. Doctors did. This is so typical.

Tarmander

They get money for every covid case they diagnose, as well as extra if they ventilate. My doctor told me that

yerrag

When Savior Biden becomes president, he will wave his hand and COVID will be gone.

That is the power of media. The big bug has been squashed, along with COVID.

Sorry but because of politics, many people are sacrificed for the political narrative. This is worst than Machiavellian. The ends are just as bad as the means. But the scary part is that half of the country has been propagandized to think the ends are noble.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

My brother in law's brother was diabetic and in his 70s. Yes he wasn't the healthiest person.

He came down with flu, was diagnosed with Covid, went into the hospital with no respiratory symptoms.

So many good treatment protocols now, between aspirin, Losartan, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D3, famotidine...and I'm sure he got none of them.

Sorry to hear that. I agree with your assessment, if he didn't end up on a ventilator, he'd probably still be alive.

Vinny

Thank you for letting us know what happened with your relative, hamster. I hope this case will bring awareness to as many people as possible. Knowledge is power. We can't stop the covid madness, but we can share between each other.

Lejeboca

Sorry, hamster, for your family's loss!

Regardless of good treatments, it is so hard to convince people, even relatives, to do a basic "self-maintenance", at least with aspirin. They don't trust me: "you are not a doctor". Sigh.

blob69

So sorry to hear that! What symptoms did he have if I may ask? Is it known why did they put him on ventilator (perhaps low oxygen sat.)?

Also in my country I didn't so far hear of any really bad case of covid, apart from those who were put on a ventilator. All the rest sounds just like a typical flu, at worst. But I can imagine that someone who has the flu (which can be very hard to bear sometimes, people can feel like they are dying) and is told they have covid due to a positive test result, will panic so badly that it might land them on a ventilator or other toxic "therapies".

SonOfEurope

Sorry for your loss @ecstatichamster

I guess a good start would be educating people about how dangerous ventilators are and that CO2 is not just a "Waste-poison" gas.

T

TheBeard

Sorry for your loss @ecstatichamster

I guess a good start would be educating people about how dangerous ventilators are and that CO2 is not just a "Waste-poison" gas.

No, a good start would be for people to understand covid doesn't exist.

If you believe there's a "virus" going from person to person, it means you understand nothing about how nature works, nor about who rules the world and how.

LucyL

I know a woman who's mother in law contracted COVID, back in May, was put on a ventilator. Actually recovered from the COVID/ventilator treatment, but never got out of the hospital and died from hospital acquired infections.

SonOfEurope

This is all just unbelievable.

One day our descendants will think about and study what we currently call the medical establishment and big pharma as we do about the Inquisition and late medieval Church.

OP
ecstatichamster
thank you all for your condolences. I appreciate it. It IS unbelievable. The nurse in my family member's case said "it was tough to do anything. We had to flush his kidneys but when we did that his lungs got worse..."

Ugh.

Regina

thank you all for your condolences. I appreciate it. It IS unbelievable. The nurse in my family member's case said "it was tough to do anything. We had to flush his kidneys but when we did that his lungs got worse..."

Ugh.
Oh. So sorry.

Lollipop2

Soooo sorry for your loss @ecstatichamster! What a horrible affair. I am more and more convinced to avoid hospitals and doctors all together. If I need to die, may I die at home in peace.

boris

So many good treatment protocols now, between aspirin, Losartan, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D3, famotidine...

This is awful, my condolences.

I don't blame the doctors who caused this, many are just stupid. I blame the public fearmongerers, without them he probably would have never even considered going to a hospital for cold symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals