Testosterone Total 11.9 nmol/L [9,0-28,3]
Test Free Calculated 300 pmol/L [223-915]
Test Bioavailable Calculated 6.2 nmol/L [4,6-18,8]
SHBG 24.8 nmol/L [13,3-89,5]

TSH <0.01 mUI/L [0,38-5,33]
T4 Free. 14.4 pmol/L [8,0-20,0]
T3 Free. 7.6 pmol/L [3,8-6,0]

opethfeldt

Your thyroid results are great. Looks to me you just have a cortisol issue. Have you tried to reduce that? Fixing that alone might help bring your testosterone up. Experience has taught me that exogenous testosterone has a weaker effect than what is produced endogenously, so you don't necessarily need to get to 900+ to achieve the effects you desire. I'd try whatever you can to get your natural production up before resorting to TRT with toxic esters.

OP
S

sun-maid

Your thyroid results are great. Looks to me you just have a cortisol issue. Have you tried to reduce that? Fixing that alone might help bring your testosterone up. Experience has taught me that exogenous testosterone has a weaker effect than what is produced endogenously, so you don't necessarily need to get to 900+ to achieve the effects you desire. I'd try whatever you can to get your natural production up before resorting to TRT with toxic esters.

Yeah. I seems to do great with a bunch of aspirin with some progesterone everyday. But I kinda feel low T, my body composition is horrible, libido too. I'll give it some time I guess.

aniciete

How would you go about lowering cortisol?

what does Ray say about TRT

PaRa

can try HCG for more physiological TRT
500 ui 3 times a week is a good start

if HCG only is not sufficient try HCG 2 times a week and some injectable T on top

nothing wrong with HCG, it will take care of steroids production from cholesterol

Doesn't seem like enough to warrant becoming a slave to the needle. If you haven't been jabbed yet, that's also a surefire way to be coerced into it in the near future.

Try sunning your balls and getting a lot of sunlight, drinking more water, eating more fruit, salt, eggs, red meat... Maybe magnesium experimentation to boot. Cold showers if you're up for it. Get better sleep... make all the simple improvements before considering a recent YouTube fad that may or may not have lifelong consequences.

Callmestar

I had similar testosterone total and testosterone free as you, mine was slightly lower. I had my blood tested again a month later and test had gone from 10nmol/L to 15.8nmol/L. I hadn't done anything specific to cause the increase as far as I'm aware. Maybe wait and get it tested a couple of times over the coming months before jumping into TRT.

E

eat my peat

Read Haidut's articles about Oral Testosterone and make the decision yourself.

OP
S

sun-maid

Doesn't seem like enough to warrant becoming a slave to the needle. If you haven't been jabbed yet, that's also a surefire way to be coerced into it in the near future.

Try sunning your balls and getting a lot of sunlight, drinking more water, eating more fruit, salt, eggs, red meat... Maybe magnesium experimentation to boot. Cold showers if you're up for it. Get better sleep... make all the simple improvements before considering a recent YouTube fad that may or may not have lifelong consequences.

I have been "peating" for about 3 years. My metabolism is great, I feel warm and all. I just feel completly asexual at time. That's why I think my T is low. Im pretty sure my dopamine is super low also. I might not be slave to the needle yet, but I'm already a slave to the salt, sugar, coffee, aspirin, vitamin etc....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom