Do You Use Google As Your Search Engine?

A few weeks ago, I saw a video by Dr. Mercola where he warned that google acquires informations about the user without their permission and shares those with companies, among other things. He also warned about Amazon and Facebook, which, according to David Icke, have blocked anything regarding anti-vaccine topics, therefore, hurting people's right to free speech.

Now I've been experimenting with both a different browser and a different search engine. My browser now is "Brave", and my search engine is "DuckDuckGo".

What's your opinion on these things? Do you still use google? What about facebook?

postman

Their search results suck these days. It's barely even a search engine anymore, it's more like an aggregator of politically correct consensus approved content, produced by massive media corporations. I don't use it as much as I used to.

LUH 3417

If I google something and then put the same keyword into duck duck go I get a completely different search result in DDG than I do on google...so I’m ditching google.

B

Braveheart

A few weeks ago, I saw a video by Dr. Mercola where he warned that google acquires informations about the user without their permission and shares those with companies, among other things. He also warned about Amazon and Facebook, which, according to David Icke, have blocked anything regarding anti-vaccine topics, therefore, hurting people's right to free speech.

Now I've been experimenting with both a different browser and a different search engine. My browser now is "Brave", and my search engine is "DuckDuckGo".

What's your opinion on these things? Do you still use google? What about facebook?
Dropped Google, GMail and never used Fakebook...switched to Protonmail, Brave and Startpage...my computer now is lightning fast, because just in several weeks 4000 trackers and 50,000 adds were blocked!...and all I do is simple research and follow the alternative news!...no lamestream media...BTW Proton has a nice free VPN.

yerrag

Hard to ditch google for me. I don't care if my data is marketed because I brush through ads that are configured for me.

Google search is manipulated, and since I'm aware of it I know I'm dealing with the devil and so I don't treat their results like they're delivered by my guardian angel. That said, Google is evil because they censor and they manipulate the majority of people who base their opinions on Google search. When Google manipulates people's' minds this way, it favors the narrative of the establishment, which is never altruistic but self-interested. People will follow who pays Google the most, being that the master of Google is who has the most ad dollars. If people favor narratives that favor the rich and powerful, society becomes a plutocracy at best, at worst it becomes authoritarian.

But it's hard to ditch Google because I feel my boycott of Google only hurts me and doesn't change anything, given that an overwhelming majority is already controlled by Google. I would have to ditch my Chromebook and my Android phone, and I would the tight integration, especially with me not losing data and being able to sync them, as well as being able to subscribe and unsubscribe from many services such as Quora and Discus without having to bother with a separate sign-up for each and every other. Google has made it very convenient for me. Too convenient in fact that I have to live with the devil so to speak.

If there were a competing alternative that is free from being controlled by the establishment, I would jump ship. I'm hoping that the Inrupt platform of Tim Berners Lee would be the seed to a utopian platform that is free from manipulation and censorship. The world has a way of making anything good become a tool for evil. Not long ago Google's motto was Do No Evil. They took that away and they don't say it now but their implied motto is Do Evil.

Nonetheless, the majority has been wrong most, if not all, of the time. It's not about to change.

Last edited:

burtlancast

He also warned about Amazon and Facebook, which, according to David Icke, have blocked anything regarding anti-vaccine topics, therefore, hurting people's right to free speech.

Add WW2 alternative history to that list...

OP
R
Their search results suck these days. It's barely even a search engine anymore, it's more like an aggregator of politically correct consensus approved content, produced by massive media corporations. I don't use it as much as I used to.
I agree.

If I google something and then put the same keyword into duck duck go I get a completely different search result in DDG than I do on google...so I’m ditching google.
I had the same experience! When I serach for something on DDG, the results seem much more varied and hard to predict.

Dropped Google, GMail and never used Fakebook...switched to Protonmail, Brave and Startpage...my computer now is lightning fast, because just in several weeks 4000 trackers and 50,000 adds were blocked!...and all I do is simple research and follow the alternative news!...no lamestream media...BTW Proton has a nice free VPN.
Awesome, I'm gonna try the Protonmail to see what's up with it. Do you find Yahoo to be similar to google and other mainstream emails/engines?
I spent hours a day in google scholar.
I wonder if there such a big engine for academic stuff like Google Scholar somewhere else?

Hard to ditch google for me. I don't care if my data is marketed because I brush through ads that are configured for me.

Google search is manipulated, and since I'm aware of it I know I'm dealing with the devil and so I don't treat their results like they're delivered by my guardian angel. That said, Google is evil because they censor and they manipulate the majority of people who base their opinions on Google search. When Google manipulates people's' minds this way, it favors the narrative of the establishment, which is never altruistic but self-interested. People will follow who pays Google the most, being that the master of Google is who has the most ad dollars. If people favor narratives that favor the rich and powerful, society becomes a plutocracy at best, at worst it becomes authoritarian.

But it's hard to ditch Google because I feel my boycott of Google only hurts me and doesn't change anything, given that an overwhelming majority is already controlled by Google. I would have to ditch my Chromebook and my Android phone, and I would the tight integration, especially with me not losing data and being able to sync them, as well as being able to subscribe and unsubscribe from many services such as Quora and Discus without having to bother with a separate sign-up for each and every other. Google has made it very convenient for me. Too convenient in fact that I have to live with the devil so to speak.

If there were a competing alternative that is free from being controlled by the establishment, I would jump ship. I'm hoping that the Inrupt platform of Tim Berners Lee would be the seed to a utopian platform that is free from manipulation and censorship. The world has a way of making anything good become a tool for evil. Not long ago Google's motto was Do No Evil. They took that away and they don't say it now but their implied motto is Do Evil.

Nonetheless, the majority has been wrong most, if not all, of the time. It's not about to change.
I see what you mean, the convenience that google brings about is pretty amazing. Imean, they really thought about it thoroughly.

Indeed, the corporations who pay google to advertise their products control popular opinion, so they are sacrificng the truth, on which people's health and well-being depend, for profit, and google is making that possible, acting as aplayground, so to speak, for these ill-intentioned groups.

I'm afraid of that too, if DuckDuckGo were to become big, then maybe it would slowly turn into google 2.0, and then it would be as if nothing had changed.

Yeah, David Icke mentioned that about google's motto, very suspicious.

Wow. Thanks for video. For what I know now, that isn't as surprising as it would be 4 or 5 years ago. Still terrible though.

lampofred

When I searched about blood types, Google removed all links that talked about Nephilim. On Yahoo basically the entire first page was about Nephilim when I searched rhesus negative, on Google there were no links about that at all. I wasn't trying to read about that and wouldn't have been interested in aliens and stuff at all, until I got suspicious that the difference was too massive to just be algorithmic differences.

When you search MMS the first link on Yahoo is the main place to buy it, on Google that link is gone. Can it really be just due to algorithmic differences that Google doesn't display the most relevant link for a product, or was it manually done.

And when I ordered MMS, my order confirmation went to spam, when no other order confirmation I ever had had gone to spam before. Plus my order was 5 days late, shipped from Florida to San Jose, made a stop there, and then came to my location. San Jose is nowhere even close to the route that the order should have taken from Florida. But it is where Google HQ is located.

Plus when can there ever be a reasonable justification to removing "Don't be evil" from being your motto? Yet it was removed in 2018.

Last edited:

postman

I agree.

I had the same experience! When I serach for something on DDG, the results seem much more varied and hard to predict.

Awesome, I'm gonna try the Protonmail to see what's up with it. Do you find Yahoo to be similar to google and other mainstream emails/engines?

I wonder if there such a big engine for academic stuff like Google Scholar somewhere else?

I see what you mean, the convenience that google brings about is pretty amazing. Imean, they really thought about it thoroughly.

Indeed, the corporations who pay google to advertise their products control popular opinion, so they are sacrificng the truth, on which people's health and well-being depend, for profit, and google is making that possible, acting as aplayground, so to speak, for these ill-intentioned groups.

I'm afraid of that too, if DuckDuckGo were to become big, then maybe it would slowly turn into google 2.0, and then it would be as if nothing had changed.

Yeah, David Icke mentioned that about google's motto, very suspicious.

Wow. Thanks for video. For what I know now, that isn't as surprising as it would be 4 or 5 years ago. Still terrible though.
It's probably a bad idea to trust any anglo, jewish, or chinese tech company

OP
R
When I searched about blood types and rhesus negative, Google removed all links that talked about Nephilim. On Yahoo basically the entire first page was about Nephilim and aliens and stuff, on Google there were no links about that at all. The difference was too massive to just be algorithmic differences.

When you search MMS the first link on Yahoo is the main place to buy it, on Google that link is gone. Can it really be just due to algorithmic differences that Google doesn't display the most relevant link for a product, or was it manually done.

And when I ordered MMS, my order confirmation went to spam, when no other order confirmation I ever had had gone to spam before. Plus my order was 5 days late, shipped from Florida to San Jose, made a stop there, and then came to my location. San Jose is nowhere even close to the route that the order should have taken from Florida. But it is where Google HQ is located.
Damn. I don't think it was the algorithm either, it seems like the most interesting things are erased from the main google search. I wonder why the shipping went there, the only thing that comes to mind would be that they intended to do something to the product? As in to adulterate it. I hope that's not what they tried to do.

OP
R

lampofred

Don't know about anglo, jewish, chinese, etc. but I don't trust tech companies, especially biotech, at all.

Thank you for posting this. Various authors on The Unz Review, including the legendary Ron Unz himself, have written on this topic. These articles and discussions in the comments with the authors are available on unz.com. Ron Unz has made many of these banned books available for free on his website since those very volumes catalyzed his own paradigm shift not too long ago and serve as part of the foundation of his own explosive American Pravda series in recent years as a revisionist historiographer: American Pravda: Holocaust Denial American Pravda: Understanding World War II American Pravda: Our Deadly World of Post-War Politics American Pravda: Post-War France and Post-War Germany.

Last edited:

YUPEATER

Google’s results are extremely manipulated these days. It’s becoming hard to find non-mainstream information.

So I notice myself using DuckduckGo and Bing more and more.

Hermes

Thank you for posting this. Various authors on The Unz Review, including the legendary Ron Unz himself, have written on this topic. These articles and discussions in the comments with the authors are available on unz.com. Ron Unz has made many of these banned books available for free on his website since those very volumes catalyzed his own paradigm shift not too long ago and serve as part of the foundation of his own explosive American Pravda series in recent years as a revisionist historiographer: American Pravda: Holocaust Denial American Pravda: Understanding World War II American Pravda: Our Deadly World of Post-War Politics American Pravda: Post-War France and Post-War Germany.

Wow, unz.com is a discovery. Very interesting. Especially the books concerning white nationalism.

Wow, unz.com is a discovery. Very interesting. Especially the books concerning white nationalism.

Please remember that the information made available on The Unz Review does not necessarily represent Ron Unz' views. He is a champion of free speech and freedom of information. He publishes opinions and facts from far left to far right if mainstream platforms have excommunicated those entities and expunged those ideas.

Last edited:

Waynish

Anglo-Saxon tech company? :crazy::rollingred
DDG is Jewish, yes. Startpage is best. Protonmail is overpriced - and if I were that security conscious, then I'd host my own or go with something that supports regular mail clients and use my own end-to-end crypto on top (like GPG). There are lots of companies that host mail for way cheaper that support the above. Brave is not a privacy browser; it's origins were a scam. Top privacy browsers are Pale Moon, ungoogled-chromium, and maybe Waterfox. Firefox with the right customizations is more private than Brave.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals