Do You Opt Out Of The Scanners When You Go To The Airport?

Do you opt out of the scanners when you go to the airport?

• Yes

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • I haven't yet but I plan to next time.

Votes: 13 19.7%

• Total voters

lampofred

Did Peat say these were dangerous? I thought it was just x-rays, ionizing radiation that was bad? Damn... I get on an airplane at least twice a week for work, so I get a massive amount of exposure to these... Should I just flood my body with Progest E before going to the airport?

England is a police state, they can get away with anything. USA moving that direction as well.
That's very frustrating

faramir

I always opt out, ask for a private check(in a separate room) requiring an extra female TSA agent to assist. I don't want to easily give up any of my rights because it just encourages them to take more. Lately, they've been giving me PreCheck without paying, because I'm over 65 now? or because I'm a trouble maker? I also take a lot of progesterone because I feel the radiation or whatever doesn't stop at the border of the machine and flying itself is stressful for the body. They have been making the pat down, a bit more 'vigorous', but I jus thank them for the excellent massage!;)

Mito

Did Peat say these were dangerous? I thought it was just x-rays, ionizing radiation that was bad? Damn... I get on an airplane at least twice a week for work, so I get a massive amount of exposure to these... Should I just flood my body with Progest E before going to the airport?
Peat thinks airport scanners are not as dangerous as digital x-rays but he said there is some evidence they effect DNA.

This article discusses and links to the DNA studies FACT CHECK: Did a Study Prove That Airport Scanners 'Rip Apart' Your DNA?

Study Shows How Airport Body Scanners Can Rip Apart & Alter Your DNA.

Orius

I don't trust them, I always opt out.

Thanks for the heads up about England. I'll make sure I never take a flight through there.

rei

I paid the ~$90 to get TSA pre-check. With it, I don't even need to ask to opt-out of the scanner; I just get directed to the metal detector instead. I travel alone often enough (2-3x/year) for it to be worth it.
I hardly ever travel internationally so I didn't bother with the Global Entry or whatever it's called.
When I'm traveling with my family (with young children), they've never asked us to go through the scanner; not sure if that's policy or what.
Nice class warfare! Make the plebs sick and profit generating cattle for the medical industry by exposing them to radiation or random delays. The ones wealthy enough to purchase pre-check simply arrive at the agreed time and walk through with no interference.

I travel sometimes several times per year and not once have i even seen such a scanner.

johnsmith

Can airport x-rays harm supplements? I normally bring my supplements in my carry-on, and sometimes I ask to for my supplements to not be x-rayed. The staff comply, but can be a hassle.

Orius

Nice class warfare! Make the plebs sick and profit generating cattle for the medical industry by exposing them to radiation or random delays. The ones wealthy enough to purchase pre-check simply arrive at the agreed time and walk through with no interference.

I travel sometimes several times per year and not once have i even seen such a scanner.

It doesn't make much sense, does it? The scanners are supposed to be for "security and safety", but if you can buy your way out of it then it means the criminal wealthy can get away with more.

The scanners are a joke and meant to instill fear. Western governments have lost all sense of proportion.

Can airport x-rays harm supplements? I normally bring my supplements in my carry-on, and sometimes I ask to for my supplements to not be x-rayed. The staff comply, but can be a hassle.

It would be highly unlikely that those kinds of x-ray machines would harm supplements and medications. The beam is too weak.

Peatful

Just got the word.

Body scanners installed at my kids school.

Starting tomorrow. No opting out.

Not interested in giving any progesterone to either one.

Thoughts on mitigation?
Anyone?

These are middle schoolers.

JamesGatz

Just got the word.

Body scanners installed at my kids school.

Starting tomorrow. No opting out.

Not interested in giving any progesterone to either one.

Thoughts on mitigation?
Anyone?

These are middle schoolers.

The same thing is happening to the transit system in my city. In general I see them more and more often and am concerned with what I am being exposed to on a daily basis. My guess is that they are slowly working their way upward to confiscation of all firearms.

Same thing happened after LV shooting (false flag) with Chertoff Group - every shooting is used to implement XYZ rule that takes us closer to a police state

FoodForeal

5G is millmeter wave
Despiraling DNA AT WIFI FREQUENCY 5G.png

Note that 2.45 Ghz is Wifi frequency

Last edited:

FoodForeal

Peatful

FoodForeal

Thx.
Yes. I know. I could even add a 7th and 8th point.

What happens in our home is absolutely paramount.
They learn the wrong way- we teach the right.

The ***t school system is preparing them for the ***t adult world they will have to navigate.

Lmk if you have the answer regarding these body scanners on kids.
Ridiculous

FoodForeal

I suppose we should prepare to mitigate the inevitable effects of door to door mandatory vaccination and using completely centrally controllable central bank digital currency. Mitigate mitigate mitigate. Society steps on the gas we step on the brakes but not before the whole is ratcheted another tooth forward and caught before falling back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals