Do you need as much carbs if your metabolism is already (to/fast?

SamYo123

Seems like my metabolism is so fast it burns through nutriants to quick and the sugar just accelerates skin turn over to quick causing inflamed dermatitis

dlind70

It's called fast oxidation you're exactly right with the carbs increasing skin tone turnover. Slow down your body with more magnesium zinc and copper foods and vegetable broth and soups and have fat in every meal because a fast oxidizer needs to have fat in order to keep his insulin in check.

Dr. B

It's called fast oxidation you're exactly right with the carbs increasing skin tone turnover. Slow down your body with more magnesium zinc and copper foods and vegetable broth and soups and have fat in every meal because a fast oxidizer needs to have fat in order to keep his insulin in check.

Seems like my metabolism is so fast it burns through nutriants to quick and the sugar just accelerates skin turn over to quick causing inflamed dermatitis
is this only an issue with refined carbs like white sugar? would a fast oxidizer need to worry if the sugars are all from fruit juices, milk, fruits, honey, dates etc.

dlind70

Yes same. The body converts those foods to sugar. Glucose or fructose are both the same. Glucose is mostly for the muscles and brain and fruit for the sex organs

Dr. B

Yes same. The body converts those foods to sugar. Glucose or fructose are both the same. Glucose is mostly for the muscles and brain and fruit for the sex organs
doesnt fructose keep insulin in check. and if the sugar sources are all from fruit juices those have the vitamins in them to counteract dermatitis and skin issues compared to plain white sugar?

dlind70

doesnt fructose keep insulin in check. and if the sugar sources are all from fruit juices those have the vitamins in them to counteract dermatitis and skin issues compared to plain white sugar?
The key is fiber. Fiber from food any type of fiber is good. Especially those who are type a. Fiber is good for : insulin, bowel movement, and staying regular, and fiber is the breaks for the sterols in your body. At the end of the day the acid alkaline thing is bogus, what you really have to remember is the fatty acid and plant sterols. Fatty acids make you alkaline and plant sterols make you acidic. Fiber is key for these Suger issues you said

OP
S

SamYo123

The key is fiber. Fiber from food any type of fiber is good. Especially those who are type a. Fiber is good for : insulin, bowel movement, and staying regular, and fiber is the breaks for the sterols in your body. At the end of the day the acid alkaline thing is bogus, what you really have to remember is the fatty acid and plant sterols. Fatty acids make you alkaline and plant sterols make you acidic. Fiber is key for these Suger issues you said
That confirms my suspicions .. Type A dont do well on milk and beef?

dlind70

is type A best with fiber? My suspicion is they do best. But regarding with milk and beef I grew up with all types of foods but I am the type A blood and they said type A is better with fiber vegetables, broths soups and a bit more grains and stuff we can handle or it may all just be bogus who am I to say. When you're in the grocery store and there is 500 different types of chips and you're supposed to be getting the most pro metabolic peat-inspired chips with vitamins I end up just getting the Fritos because corn is supposed to be good and I read research that said corn was anti-cancer so all those 500 different types of chips I end up getting the Fritos.

dlind70

By the way, the reason I know plant sterols make you acidic instead of the fatty acids making you acidic...the plant sterols make you acidic because, if you talk to any Farmer about the best way to grow plants is in acidic soil and they know this already. Acidic soil is the lifeblood of the plant or vegetable.

Dr. B

is type A best with fiber? My suspicion is they do best. But regarding with milk and beef I grew up with all types of foods but I am the type A blood and they said type A is better with fiber vegetables, broths soups and a bit more grains and stuff we can handle or it may all just be bogus who am I to say. When you're in the grocery store and there is 500 different types of chips and you're supposed to be getting the most pro metabolic peat-inspired chips with vitamins I end up just getting the Fritos because corn is supposed to be good and I read research that said corn was anti-cancer so all those 500 different types of chips I end up getting the Fritos.
is fiber actually needed? and fritos are full of PUFA... I dont understand.

dlind70

I know they are but it's my cheat snack. The point is everything in there is full of poofa